Chapter 14- Avoided

A/N: I change Boss to Ma'am on what will everyone call Twilight.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Twilight's POV~

"Twilight dear, dinner is ready!" Shouted Rarity from outside.

The three of us are now at home. Yes, we lived together, our parents pay everything we needed.

"Coming!" I said. I put down the letter Rainbow Dash gave me, that I just stared at it.

I went down to the kitchen and saw Fluttershy fixing the plates and Rarity making a juice.

"Oh there you are dear, come now." Rarity said.

And I just notice that she's been smiling ever since we went home. Probably because of Apple Jack.

The three of us sat down in our own chair. We ate silently when Fluttershy's phone rang.

"Yes?" She answered. "OK then. I'll just send it to you. Bye." She said then hang up.

Rarity was about to ask but her phone rang too. "Hello?" Rarity answered.

"Oh? Ok then, oh no problem. Bye." Then she hang up.

"Who just called you?" I ask, "No one." Both of them answered and made me look at them confuse but they just look away.

I finish my food and I quickly went back to my room and lay on my bed. I turn to my side and saw my phone buzzing.

I took it and look at it and I had, 4 missed calls and 5 messages. Unknown.

Who's this from?

I open the messages and read it all. And it was all from Rainbow Dash! She wanted to talk to me tomorrow at school, and why?!

To: Unknown
Message: How did you get my number?!

From: Unknown
Message: Fluttershy and rarity send it to me... So? Can we talk?

To: Unknown
Message: Hell no!

I threw my phone through the pillows and covered my face with my hands. Until I heard it ringing.

I grabbed my phone and look who's calling, and its unknown. So I answered.

"Hello?" I said. "[Twilight?]"

"Ugh! Didn't I say I don't want too?!" I yell at the phone.