Chapter 9- Girl In The Music Room

Rainbow Dash's POV~

"Hey guys, heard what the Popular Girls did earlier?" Pinkie ask.

We did saw online, Twilight and Fluttershy beating up a guy. Dang, they are so strong than we thought.

"Are they even the girls we bully before?" Apple Jack ask. Even I'm confuse. How did they turn in like that just in a week?

The ball rang indication class is about to start. All students quickly ran to their room.

"Friday." I mumble. "We had the same class this time but... With the Popular Girls."

"We have no choice but to go in class." Aj said. Indeed we don't have a choice. While walking in the hallways, Pinkie and Aj are just talking while I'm just quite.

"It used to so simple, it was a world I understood. I didn't know what I didn't know, and life seem pretty good~"

Singing? From the Music Room. Who could that be?

"And now the darkness rises. From somewhere, deep inside of me~ Her power over takes me. Can I keep? This midnight from getting free?~"

I stop walking which cause the two to stop as well.

"Something wrong?" Pinkie ask. "Do you guys hear that?"

"Hear... What?" Aj ask. "Is there something you hear that we don't?" Pinkie ask.

"Never mind. You guys go ahead, I'll just check something." I said. They look at each other confuse then they walk away. I follow the voice.