Chapter 11- Who's Holding The Spot?

Rarity's POV~

"Oh my dear!" I exclaim. Pls, let our Twilight be ok!

This school is nothing without her! Yes, she is a bully, but she helps this school to improve and it became a famous school, just like us!

"Rarity... Calm down, our Twilight will be ok. She is a strong woman. You know her, I know her. We all know her." Fluttershy said.

"Oh, Dear, I know she is. But did you see? She got injured! Oh pls, next time stop thinking crazy stuff that will cause pain on us." I said. This school will be nothing without us, I swear.

I went out of the clinic and saw all students are waiting outside.

"Madame Rarity..."

"Do you think Miss is ok?"

"I think she is. She is strong anyways."

"Is Miss Twilight ok, Madame Rarity?"

"How is she?"

"Madame Rarity, how is Miss Twilight?"

Yes indeed. Students are worry for her. Even if she bully them, she had a huge impact on them.

"Everyone. Twilight is ok. She is resting for now." I said. Everyone sigh in relief.

Is this how important we are to them?

"Madame Rarity, I-I got something for Miss Twilight... I hope she likes it." A girl said and handed over me a chocolate. "Also, for you and Mistress Fluttershy."

"Thank you, what's your name, Sweety?" I ask. "Blue Snow."

"Why, Thank you, Blue Snow." I said. She nod and walk away.