Chapter 26- She's Back

Fluterrshy's POV~

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Flutters." Pinkie said and kissed me in my cheeks. So sweet.

"I'll see you too. Bye, take care!" I said and hugged her.

I went down her car and waited for her to leave. She waved goodbye and so I did the same. When she was far away I went in.

The lights are closed. So quiet. I look at my wrist watch. It's 7pm. Too early for them to sleep?

I went in and unlock the door. Its dark. The Living Room was dark and quiet. Only the squeaking sound of the door was the only thing I hear.

"Uhm. Hello?" I said. No answers. Did they left?

I slowly walk in while turning my gaze around the dark room. When I reached the light switch I immediately open the lights. At the exact time when the lights turn on, I felt something hard hit my head, causing for me to fall.

Ugh shit!

I tried to stood up but I felt something hit my back this time! I turn around only to see Rarity and Twilight laying on the ground, and their heads are bleeding!

What the hell?!

"Hmm. You're not that weak as I thought. Well, then let see if you can handle this."

"Aahh!" I silently scream when I felt something cut my flesh at my arms. Tears run down my eyes. I've never done this in my entire life. Hurting my self is a sin!

I felt blood came out non stop. My vision is blurring. I can't see clear. I hear someone talking but I can't hear it clearly.

She's back...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Twilight's POV~

"Ugh..." I silently mumbled. I look around and saw Rarity laying on the ground next to me while her head is bleeding, "Rarity..."

"Hmm. I thought this girls were strong. Psh." I heard Clarity from somewhere. I heard footsteps coming closer from us so I lay back and closed my eyes. Pretending that I haven't woke up yet.

"Oh Dear Sister, you're bleeding so much. Are you taking a bath in your own blood?" I heard Clarity chuckled, "Hmm. Delicious."