Chapter 42- Clarity & Rarity's Past

Twilight's POV~

"Ugh, how long do we have to wait here?" Fluttershy asked. She was standing next to the teacher's table. "I don't know either, dear."

"Lile seriously though, did we just went here to have classes or wait for nothing?" I asked, irritated. We've been here since 8 in morning, eve been waiting for the teacher for an hour!

I hate waiting for someone.

"Also, Apple Jack and the others aren't here yet. I wonder why." Rarity said and looked at us, she stopped putting some foundation.

As if I have an answer for that.

"Well, Pinkie told me they'll be here in a few minutes. They just woke up late." Fluttershy answered while looking at her phone. And silence filled the room.

"Uhm... Rarity, I've been meaning ask this." Fluttershy suddenly spoke. "Ask about what dear?"

"Well... Uh, I hope you don't mind me asking about this. Why did Clarity acted that way? Aside for the reason she didn't a fashion show thingy..." Fluttershy said, "I know it's not a great time asking about the past... Since about last week."

Rarity sigh and lower her head. "It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it. Sorry if asked though..."

"Just like what Clarity said before..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Rarity's POV~

"Just like what Clarity said before..." I started, "Her life was almost perfect not until I came and ruined everything..." I said and a memory rushed in my head.

Flashback<<<

I was just a little kid before. I didn't notice the hatred in Clarity's eyes. Her, seeking for attention she really wanted.

"Clarity!" I called for her. I even saw he flinched before turning to me, "Yes? Rarity?"

"Can I be like you when I grew up?" I asked her. She looked at me confused but then she smiled, "And why is that?"

"You know how much I adore you as my big sister! You're my idol. And I love you so much too!" I said and smiled. She hugged me, "Don't worry, big sister loves you too."

While years pass, Clarity distanced herself from me. She will only talk to Sweetie Bell. But that's not all, Clarity became rude and cold to me. And treated me differently.

"You brought another pesky friends of yours?!" Clarity asked me irritated, I brought Twilight and Fluttershy at the house. It was the day we also got to know each other.

"Uh... Clarity, t-they are my new friends."

"H-hi... I'm... Fluttershy." Fluttershy almost whisper. "I'm Twilight..."

"Oh, I thought you brought your useless friend, who was that? Right. Apple Jack." She said. Clarity looked over Twilight and Fluttershy and gave out a hand, "Hi I'm Clarity. Rarity's big sister." Clarity introduced, and smiled!