Chapter 39- The Last

Rainbow's POV~

"Where are we heading?" I heard Sky asked weakly. "Just... Hang in there, Sky. You'll be fine."

We were walking around the forest, it's getting dark. But we have no choice we must move or else Clarity, might get the chance to kill us.

"Don't let your guard down. Beware of your surroundings guys. She's near, I can sense it." Pinkie whisper, "She's watching us, following us."

We remain silent as we follow the trails of the woods. "No matter what happen, keep walking in this tracks. This might be our way to escape here."

I'm starting to feel something is not right. Something is really wrong. The further we go, the more I feel like danger is nearer.

"Hold up." Apple Jack said and stop walking, who's basically in front of us guiding. "Somethin's not right here."

"What do you mean?" Rarity asked. Apple Jack turn to us and signed to be quiet, "When I count after three, start runnin' OK?"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold it there, what are you saying?" I asked. I was quite confused why she's acting like this. I mean, yeah there's something wrong but care to tell us though.

"Clarity..." She whisper, Apple Jack's eyes widen while looking at the back, making all of us turn around.

"Oh hello there people! Care to stop and die?! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"RUN!" Rarity shout and we did start running, "Who's phone is working?! Call some cops!"

"I'm on it!" Pinkie said and grabbed her phone from her pocket, "There's no signal!"

"What?!"

"Oh you can try to run away!" I look back and saw Clarity just walking, like you thought she looks like a zombie.

"Agh!" I almost stop running when I heard Sky groaned in pain, "I-I'm fine. Just keep running!"

"There it is!" Pinkie suddenly shout, she started ringing her phone. "Over there!" Apple Jack said and painted towards.

We're almost out of here, and there's the car!

"Hurry! Hurry!" Rarity screamed and helped me with Sky.

"Running away won't keep you safe!"

When we got in the car we quickly went in, Rarity drove the car. "Hurry up!" Fluttershy exclaim.

"Heard that sister?! They said move faster!"

"It won't start!" Rarity said in terror, "Come on!"

I looked over the window and saw Clarity is almost coming out of the forest. "Hurry up! She's coming!" I said.

Rarity turned the keys, making the car start but it went off. "Damn this piece of shit!" Rarity said and started hitting the car. I almost stood up just trying to reach for the keys.

When I didn I turned them on multiple times. "She's coming!"

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO ESCAPE THIS TIME!" The car almost shake when she reached us. Clarity started hitting the window.

"Hurry up!"

I turned again the keys and for the last time the car worked. "Go! GO!"

Rarity quickly stepped on the gas and drove away fast. I sat on my sit and sigh in relief. "I'm glad we escaped."

"AAHH!!" We scream when something just seem to drop on the top of the car. "Woah!"

"Rarity!"

"Hold on I'm about to speed up!" She said. "Ahhh!" Fluttershy scream when a knife was stabbed inside the car.

"Hold on!" Rarity shout and suddenly used the break making us fall forward. It made Clarity roll down from the car. We stopped and looked.

But we were surprised when we saw her stood up like nothing happe. Rarity quickly drove aside and rushed away from her.

" The cops said they are already waiting for us at the exit of The Crystal Empire!" Pinkie announced. Rarity nodded but it leave us in shock when we heard something popped.

"The tires are deflating." Rarity said seriously. She stopped the car, "Get out, quickly!"

We hopped out of the car, instead we started running. It was a good sign after all we didn't saw Clarity from behind and also we can see the cops from here.

"Rarity! You're family is there!" Fluttershy pointed. Rarity's face brighten up.

She started running and so we didn. But we all stop when someone ran passed us. It was too fast to see, Clarity is now holding Rarity.

SHE STABBED HER!

"SISTER!" A young girl shouted. "Oh Sweetie Belle, nice to see you my dear sister." Clarity said.

The girl named Sweetie Belle walked back. "Rarity!" Twilight scream.

"Clarity stop this at once!" An old but good looking lady shout, "Guards! Cease her! Never let her go and punish her from her doings!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! You can try to catch me again!" Clarity said, "I'll never return to you mansion! Never-!"

We gasp when a cop shot Clarity. The guards quickly came to us and the rest picked up Rarity. I saw how tears started falling from Clarity's eyes.

"I just W-wanted to make y-you p-proud... B-but I guess... My expectations were... Wrong-" Clarity didn't get a chance to finish her words when she suddeefell to the ground.

"Take Clarity back to her place. Double secure her, don't let her trick or escape you." An old man ordered as the guards followed.

"Dear Twilight what Happen?!"

"I-its nothing, Auntie. I'm fine."

"Oh no you guys are not! Guards, nurses! Take them to the hospital right away."

"Yes ma'am."

Couple of guards and nurses came to us and brought us to a van. They first took care of Sky then Twilight before us. It was only the sisx of us. Rarity was taken away first.

I sigh, finally the chaos is over. We can go back to our old lives.

Finally...

I sigh after those horrible things happen, it finally came to an end. After our 3hours ride back here to the city. They took us to the hospital and now I can rest.

I wonder how my sister is doing...

I still can't get over those things. I know I should forget all about it since its now done. But why can't I?

There's something in me saying it's now done. But I hope it is...

I hope it's done.

~°Don't Forget To Vote, Comment & Follow Me!😉😊°~

A/N: I just want to apologise for not updating for too long, like months. Its been a while. I was busy last last month but here I am, having a vacation again.

But I don't think I'll update more often, but I promise to give you the best chapters. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, once again see you soon!