Chapter 45- Sudden Lost

Rainbow's POV~

After one week, the day I made a deal with the bullies, changed everything. My personality, my friends, my reputation, my life and the person I've been protecting.

"It's time to abandon your pesky friends! Better do it or else, we will start hurting them!" Sour Sweet demand. The three of us went out of the room.

It's time, to say goodbye...

"D we really have to do this?" Pinkie asked. "We don't have a choice anyways..." Applejack answered. Indeed, we don't have any...

The three of us parted our ways to meet and find our friends, and to abandon them, but also to protect them from any harm.

But that's just what I thought...

I saw Twilight not far from me, I quickly walked away to get her out of the crowd and bring her to a place with less people.

I stopped at the garden, just where we all should meet. I flinched a bit when Twilight tapped me from my shoulders.

"Hey-" I cutter her. "Um, do I know you?" I suddenly asked out of nowhere. She only laughed at me then smiled.

"Don't you prank me, I know you so well-"

"You? Know me so well? Excuse me Nerd. I don't know who you are and why are you talking to me like that, like we are close." I said, Rudely. I didn't mean for this but I need to do it.

I'm sorry, I hope you forgive me after this...

She looked at me, very confuse. "But we are close. You are my Best Friend-"

"I don't have a Nerd Friend. So don't come closer to me Nerdy." I said to her and stepped back. I don't want to hurt you, but I had no choice.

"But-"

"Hey, we got this two now." I turned around when I heard Applejack spoke, she was carrying a girl with purple hair. Applejack seemed not to be happy but she still kept her smile.

"Got the Shy one!" Then Pinkie came, pulling her shy friend. Pinkie looked stressed.

"Great! Now let's see what we can do?" I said. Plainly.

"Ah had a better idea." Applejack said and slapped her friend, making me shocked.

Aj's friend didn't do anything but remain sitting in the ground, crying. And then Pinkie did the same. That Rarity and Fluttershy just cried in the ground.