Chapter 19- Cheater

Twilight's POV~

Saturday and Sunday, Rarity kept yelling, whining, crying, sobbing and was always mad. Of course, why she wouldn't be?

Someone cheated at the event last Friday night. We've believed in a lie, in a joke. And we were cheated by the on and only slut, Serena Rely.

Today is Monday and of to investigate the Students, the Schools and the new so-called Campus Queen.

Principal Celestia gave us the permission to skip the class for today and check the gym. We went to the back and try to find something.

"Hmm. I have the fake list." Pinkie said then raise the paper up.

"Let me see." I said, she handed over to me. And that's where I knew its fake. Its hand written.

Why didn't I notice this?!

Maybe I was just too shock to notice it was fake. It suppose to be printed.

"So?" I hear Fluttershy ask. "Its hand written."

"Really? And you didn't notice it that night?" Rainbow ask sarcastically. I only rolled my eyes. I didn't bother answering her.

Because I don't want too!

"So? Is this it?" Apple Jack ask. I only shrugged.

"Why not ask the other students who helped count all the votes?" Rarity suggested. I nod.

Later at lunch, we call the other students to go here in the gym. While we wait for them, we were eating in silent.

The door open and 9 students came.

"Miss Twilight, Mistress Fluttershy, Madame Rarity." The other boy said.

"Good day, students. If you don't mind if we ask the nine of you for 20 minutes?" Fluttershy ask, with authority in her voice. They all nod and we let them sat down in the ground of the stage with us.

"So as you can see, I know you're a confuse in why I didn't win. Right?" Rarity ask, they nod.

"Mind if we know who had the highest votes?" Rarity ask again.