Chapter 13- Anger All Out

Twilight's POV~

For another new day. Students seems happy and very active. Well, except for this Newbie who seems that the heaven crashed at her.

"Is it just me or... Students are so happy?" Fluttershy ask.

"Maybe this day is just a very happy day, don't you think, Twilight Dear?" Rarity ask me. "I think it is, but I feel there's something else."

"All Students, please proceed to the Bleachers."

"Yep. Something else." I said then we walk to the bleachers.

All students are already in the bleachers. Some are sitting and some are just standing. And they started greeting us.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Madame Rarity."

"Hello, Mistress Fluttershy."

"Miss Twilight... Good day."

"Good morning... Shining Stars."

Me, Rarity and Fluttershy sat down. We wait for principal Celestia's announcement.

Not that long when she came and stop in front of the mic.

"Good day students. I see everyone is having a very nice day." Principal Celestia said then everyone started whispering, happily.

"Not everyone!" Someone shout.

Oh, just Serena.

"Anyways. For today, everyone will be having a Activity. Today we will be cleaning the whole school." She added, students went quite.

"What?!" Rarity shout, shocked.

"Group into six everyone. Then head to Vice Principal Luna's Office. She will assign each of you to where part of the school will you Clean. All Bands, come along with me in the English Classroom." Principal Celestia said then left.