Chapter 32- Teasing You

Twilight's POV~

"Hey Twilight, Dear you alright?" Rarity ask me. Today is a new freaking day, and I'm here at the garden, sitting in the grass, looking at nothing.

"Twilight... You know, you've been like that since yesterday I saw you running away--- for I don't know what reason." Fluttershy said and crossed her arms.

Rarity sat next to me, "Oh dear, you are not telling us something, are you? Is there something the matter?" Rarity ask with a devil smirk.

"I bet. 100 percent there was." Fluttershy said and smiled proudly.

"You girls, think to much." I said. "Oh we know. But at least tell us, what's on your mind? What happen yesterday?"

"What happen yesterday? Ask the frog next to you!" I shout which made Rarity panicked. "Wha--- eeewww! Get it away! Oh gosh! Discusting!"

"Tss. I was just kidding." I added. Rarity stopped jumping and glared at me, "Oh I so hate you!" She shout but I only ignored her. Both Fluttershy and Rarity sat next to me. We were quiet.

Not until, "Er, Twilight dear, if you wouldn't mind me asking. About the letter we handed to you from Rainbow Dash, have you read it?" Rarity spoked.

"No."

"Why? Can't you read it, like... Now?" Fluttershy asked. "I don't want too. And I don't have it with me."

"Oh my. Don't you tell me you've lost it?!" Rarity exclaim. "Tss. I just left it at home."

"Oh... Then how will you read it?"

"I don't know. And I don't care." I answer. Rarity look at me and glared, "You know what? Sometimes I hate talking to you. You make no sense."

"As if I care?" I said. "You're such a coldhearted!"

"You know what the reason why I'm cold." I said, making her stop. "Right..." She mumbled and we went quiet.

"Although... Pinkie knows what's in the letter..." I added, making Rarity smile so wide. "Fluttershy dear call Pinkie right this instant!"

"Ugh. Why in a hurry?" Fluttershy boringly asked. "Oh psh! You don't wanna know what's on the letter?"

"Well... I do actually."

"Then go and call your girl!" Rarity yell, "Go on! Call Pinkie!"

"But---"

"Heeeeyyy! I heard my name was mentioned here?" Pinkie suddenly pop out from the bushes.

Was she there for a long time?!

"Oh yes, Sweety. Twilight just said you know something about the letter Rainbow Dash just sent her?!" Rarity excitedly asked. "Oh yes that's true! And now, I know what's fully written in that letter!"