Chapter 10- Seven Rules

Apple Jack's POV~

After me and the gals ate our lunch, I went behind the school where Rarity- Madame Rarity, ask me to go.

When I came in there she was already there, looks like she came earlier than ah expected.

"Ugh! What took you so long?!" She groaned.

I look down and scratch the back of mah head, a little embarrassed.

"Ugh. Anyways, I won't waste any time that we had. I'll tell you straight to the point." She said. "Want to be my Girlfriend ?"

Wait what?!

"W-what?" I ask in disbelief.

"I don't repeat what I said. I only say it once." She crossed armed.

"W-why me?" I ask her. "Because..."

She started walkin' closer to me, while I walk backwards. But unlucky me, I got cornered by the wall.

She stop, right in front of mah face. She smirk at me.

"Because, I... Like, you." She said and held mah chin.

"Ya don't." I said, cuz ah'm hundred percent sure she doesn't like me.

She is a Playgirl. Who loves to play with men, like to make 'em cry. She call everyone 'Love'.

"Oh, but I do, Darling." She smile at me. A smile she never give to any boys.

Darling?

That's new. Her friends are Dear sometimes Darling too, other boys are Love, other girls are Sweety, but me, Darling?

I was about to tell her somethin' when she just..... What the heck?! She kissed me!

"I am dead serious, I want you. I want you to be my Girlfriend, Darling."

"Why?"

"Oh, haha. I'm joking. I don't really want you to be one. Be my fake girlfriend to be exact. Just for 3 months?"

Really? It had an expiration date?

"Really?" I ask, irritated. But she nod.

"I heard you haven't move on on you're, ex-boyfriend? Who used you for fame?" She smirked.