Chapter 30- Gaurded

Rarity's POV~

"Aaaahhhh..." I stretch out my arms feeling so great this morning.

I feel much better!

I look at my wrist watch and it was already 11am. I smiled widely, I took of the covers off from me and wear my shoes and headband, looking good again.

I happily went down, I jump down to the last staircase and went to the kitchen when I smelled something yummy!

"Good morning!~" I greeted sounding like I was singing.

"Morning! Looking good today?" Skyler ask with a smile. "My sleep went pretty well, and I loved it!"

"Great!" She said, "Wouldn't you mind help me prepare? The others are still sleeping."

"Sure!" I excitedly said. I helped her cook and prepare the food. After an hour it was already 12pm and everyone is up.

So sleepy huh?

I looked at Fluttershy, wearing her simple smile while Pinkie smiles to wide, Apple Jack seems OK with her smile too.

But what's up with this two?

I looked at Rainbow and Twilight and stared at them, they look so sleepy and a bit irritated?

I wonder why?

"Good morning Darlings!" I greet.

"Morning Rare." Apple Jack greet with a smile. So I smile back.

"Morning, Rarity." Fluttershy said. "Goooood Morniiiing!" Pinkie greeted with her hyper energy.

"Good morning." I said to those two, but they only look at me so I arched an eyebrow.

So mean, hmp!

"Hmp! Snubber." I whisper. I went to my chair and sit down and kept my eyes on Twilight and Rainbow.

What is the matter with them?

"Today is lovely, can we go and look around the Village?" I suggest. Skyler shook her head while chewing her food.

"Even if this village is so highly secured, still dangerous for all of you to go out. Just stay here." Skyler said so pouted.