Chapter 201

A/N: This is part 2 of Tied. Because I cannot put more than 200 chapters in the book, I was forced to make this. If you have not read the first part, please go there first.

To get updates as fast as possible feel free to join my discord server: https://discord.gg/jKAB7qAa

Y/n stretched his arms as he slid out of bed. While he walked into the bathroom Y/n checked Twitter. Half a year had passed since JiU debuted solo, and she easily placed herself at the top. As he scrolled through his feed, a wide smile plastered itself on Y/n's face.

This is nice...

Y/n continued to scroll through his phone until he got a text from Hyewon.

Hyewon ❤️

Hyewon❤️:
Come to the dorm
Right now

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows before dialing JiU's number.

"Hello?"

"Are you at your dorm-"

"Just come over to the dorm," JiU cut the older off, "It doesn't matter."

Y/n blinked.

She sounds irritated...

"You're there already?"

Without answering, JiU hung up leaving Y/n in his bathroom surrounded by questions.

Woah... That can't be good.

Y/n brushed his teeth, changing his clothes in the meantime before rushing to the IZ*ONE dorm. When he knocked, Eunbi was the one to answer.

"She's in her room."

"Woah- What's going on? Why are your eyes red?"

"Just get in."

Eunbi's stern voice forced Y/n in where he could see multiple girls crying as he passed their rooms. When he reached Hyewon's Y/n ran to his girlfriend, hugging her.

"What's wrong?? What happened?"

Hyewon sniffled, leveling her face with Y/n's, "We're disbanding..."

Y/n felt his heart drop.

Disbanding? There wasn't any notice of this and the girls seemed perfectly fine yesterday...

Y/n clenched his teeth, "This can't be right..."

"We were just notified today that we're going to be disbanding."

"Why? How? Why aren't you able to get a contract extension? Is there anything JiU ah can do?"

Hyewon shook her head, "No. She can save some of us, but she can't save all of us..."

"Why?"

"Starship," Hyewon rubbed her eyes, "They're not letting go of Wonyoungie and Yujin..."

Y/n clicked his tongue as he let go of his girlfriend.

"Hold on. I'm going to go talk to JiU ah."