Chapter 243

After eating, both couples found themselves cuddling under their own blankets under the stars.

"This is nice," Y/n murmured, allowing only Hyewon to hear him.

"It is," Hyewon replied, "I want to do more stuff like this."

"One day," Y/n agreed, "Maybe for a big celebration we can do this again."

Hyewon smiled as she pulled herself closer to Y/n's body. Just as they closed their eyes, feeling the cool evening breeze pass between them, the couple heard a faint sound of lips smacking, drawing their attention to the other couple present.

To his right Y/n eyed Minju laying on top of Ji Hoon, her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands wrested on her hips.

"Those two really don't know what privacy is," Y/n mumbled.

"Or they don't care," Hyewon added.

Y/n shook his head as he sat up, "Do you wanna head to the room?"

Hyewon nodded, "That works with me."

The couple folded their towel and blanket, setting it inside before moving to their rooms. Despite running through their nightly routine, Y/n still felt the weight of exhaustion on his shoulders.

Surrounded by silent ambiance, Y/n's eyes slowly shut without him knowing, guiding him to the next morning. When he awoke, Y/n found himself alone in the bed.

Though he figured Hyewon moved to the bathroom, the tie ran through his palm and into the floor, telling Y/n she instead stood in the kitchen.

Y/n walked down the stairs, scanning the ground floor for his girlfriend. Standing close to the sliding door, Hyewon folded the blanket in her hands, placing it on top of the folded towel.

"You're up early," Y/n commented.

"I had a feeling they would have fallen asleep outside," Hyewon replied.

Y/n protruded his lips, "So you woke up early to check on them?"

Hyewon nodded as she grabbed the two stacks before here, moving to the laundry room while glancing toward the kitchen.

Y/n turned his sights to the kitchen, spotting a pot, bringing his attention to the smell of ginger in the air.

"Something smells good," Y/n commented.

"I'm making juk," Hyewon replied from the laundry room, "The other two got sick from laying outside all night."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Just that? Do they have weak immune systems?"

"I guess so," Hyewon sighed, "All I know is they're running fevers currently."

Y/n glanced into the back yard, "Where are they right now?"

Hyewon stirred the pot, taking the wooden spoon to her mouth, "In their room."

"How long have they been there?"

"Half an hour?" Hyewon shrugged, "Something like that."

"That's crazy," Y/n mumbled, "How did Hyung get sick?"

"He's still a human, you know," Hyewon chuckled, "I'm sure he has a very normal immune system."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Does he?"

Hyewon shrugged a shoulder, "I don't see why not."

Y/n pursed his lips as he moved to the island counter. A few minutes later, Hyewon placed two bowls on the counter prompting her to move next to her boyfriend.

"So Hyung and I were talking to that one couple after I introduce him, right?" Y/n started as he scooped a bite into his mouth, "And Hyung asked me about Chaewon ah and Hitomi sis's ties since his formed."

"I could see their ties forming," Hyewon replied, "Especially since they've been tied before."

"Do you think it went to their original partners?" Y/n asked.

"Well," Hyewon stared at Y/n's left hand, "Seeing how you're not caught up in a second tie, that I know of, I don't think Chaewonie's formed. Tomi and Yujin very well could have though."

"Oh," Y/n facepalmed, "I forgot about Yujin and her younger clone."

Hyewon giggled, "Poor Yujinnie. I wonder how her relationship is going since she can't see the younger clone every day."

Y/n shrugged "I would assume it's going well. Even if they can't see each other every day, or frequently at all, I would think their relationship would be going strong. Who knows? The younger clone might just stop by their dorm or something."

"I think that'd be pretty weird." Hyewon commented, "Plus, I don't know how he would get to the floors with the idols in the first place."

"Visitor?" Y/n asked, "That might make things easy."

"Visitor for who?" Hyewon questioned.

"Eunbi noona or any of the soloists. JiU ah is also a good contender for that," Y/n explained, "Then, after that, he could just walk to their dorm."

"Oh," Hyewon snapped her finger, "What about Chaewon? She's going into a new group, so Ji Seok interacting with her in person might be a little difficult."

"I guess they just have to wait?" Y/n asked as he chewed on a piece of chicken.

"That doesn't sound like fun," Hyewon commented.

"Yeah," Y/n chuckled, "I would hate to be one of the clones—or one of the ones that isn't Hyung at least."

"I'm glad you're you as well," Hyewon replied as she let out a short chortle.

After their meal, Hyewon disappeared upstairs carrying two bowls with her. Without any immediate plans, Y/n moved back to his room.

It's earlier than I thought it would be. Going back to sleep doesn't sound like too bad of an idea right now. I hope I don't get bloated...