Chapter 257

"More members?" Y/n asked.

As if on queue, multiple bodies entered the room one-by-one, surrounding Eunbi with nine of her former groupmates.

"Everyone?!" Eunbi covered her face, wiping her eyes, "What's going on here??"

"Surprise!!" Yena and Yujin shouted, "We worked with your manager to get this to happen!"

Y/n scanned the room in awe, "How come Hyung and I didn't know about this?"

Hyewon shrugged, "Didn't feel like telling you?"

"Wow..."

"So, Unnie," Chaeyeon grinned, "How much sleep have you been getting?"

The group laughed as Eunbi shook her head, "A lot more than you probably think I do."

"Even with a single and an EP release so close together?" Yena asked.

"Yep." Eunbi replied. "It felt quite nice getting both out actually."

"That's good to hear," Hyewon smiled.

While the ten girls enjoyed their reunion, Y/n and Ji Hoon sat to the side with smiles on their face.

"This is nice to see," Y/n commented.

"How long has it been since they have been together?" Ji Hoon questioned.

Y/n shrugged, "I kind of lost track of time."

After their meet up, the different groups dispersed with Hyeju and their boyfriends returning home. The two couples ate in silence, drawing Y/n's attention to Minju while she turned to her former member.

"So Wonyoungie talked to me after the meeting." Hyewon commented whilst lifting her head. "She invited the four of us to play Dungeons and Dragons with her, Yena and JiU."

"JiU you say." Y/n trailed.

"She invited you specifically so the two of you can mend things. Plus, she said you've read Sunder, so you'd probably like the game."

"I'm down," Ji Hoon replied.

Y/n swallowed his food, shrugging, "If she doesn't mind me being there, I'll join."

"Perfect!" Minju cheered, "We'll head over on Saturday to create our characters."

Y/n nodded thoughtlessly. He continued to prod at his food, bringing his spoon to his mouth.

Later that night, Hyewon approached her boyfriend in bed with her arm wrapped around her torso.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

Y/n nodded, "It's fine. It's not like we hate each other. Things would be a little awkward if the two of us were in the same room though. I was kind of glad she wasn't at the reunion with the rest of you guys for that reason."

"That makes sense. She opted to greet Unnie at her dorm later for that specific reason."

"Because she didn't want to see me?" Y/n chuckled.

"Because she didn't want things to be awkward for you," Hyewon corrected.

"How considerate of her." Y/n smiled. "I'm sure things will be fine on Saturday. If I act like it never happened, then I trust she'll also do the same."

Y/n stared down the long stretched hall, eyeing the doors housing other soloists. While Hyewon knocked on JiU's door, the older clone rubbed Y/n's back, wearing a smug grin on his face.

"You got this."

Y/n scoffed, "Thanks."

Soon after the knock, Wonyoung appeared behind the opening door with a smile.