Chapter 207

The next day, Y/n woke up to find a notification on his phone.

JiU

JiU:
Some chores
Why?

Good to see she's not mad at me.

:Me
I was just curious cause Minju ya said that Hyung wasn't responding
I also saw someone by the name of Ji Hoon in the area who looked kind of like Hyung

JiU:
I see
They were just running some important errands for me
Is Unnie living with you guys?

:Me
Yeah

JiU:
Permanently?

:Me
I think so?
I'm not sure

JiU:
I'll ask her

:Me
Okay

Y/n placed his phone face down on his bed, closing his eyes once more.

I'm ninety percent sure JiU ah just had her clones do something there.

A couple hours later, Y/n woke up to Minju sliding out of bed.

"Did Hyung reply..."

"Eung."

"That's good to hear... Can you ask him if he and the others can help us with our furniture?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you."

Y/n returned to his slumber once more, cuddling with Hyewon until the latter eventually got out of bed. The morning remained slow for Y/n until he left the house with the other two residents.

"Oh yeah, is it okay if Oppa moves in with us?"

Hyewon shook her head, "I don't mind."

"I don't mind either," Y/n added, "I was kind of expecting him to move in with you."

"Okay, thank you."

"Are the other three going to help us with the furniture?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah. They said to send a text when we need them."

"Okay."

The group of three found their way to a local furniture store, where they would pick out a few pieces of white furniture before eventually settling down with the help of the three clones.

"This place looks so nice with the addition of furniture," Minju commented.

Y/n nodded his head in agreement, "I like the look of it."

"We can now eat at a table," Hyewon chuckled.

Y/n furrowed an eyebrow, "I thought you were the one that didn't want us to get furniture."

"I just wanted to enjoy the openness of the house before we got furniture," Hyewon replied.

"Is that what it is?"

Hyewon nodded.

"I see. Well, now we have some furniture. We still need to find a bed frame though... Wait- Why didn't we do that while at the furniture store?"

"We can do that later."

As the smaller Ji Hoon and Ji Seok exited the house, the eldest clone waved them off.