Chspter 253

After finishing and packing the leftovers, the group moved to the living room of the Hyejoo household with Y/n and Hyewon sitting on their own smaller couch while Minju, Ji Hoon, Chaewon and Sakura sat on a larger couch—Chaewon making sure she sat next to the eldest man.

"We should get the twelve members back together to celebrate a birthday," Minju proposed.

"That would require us to make sure Tomi and Nako's schedules are free," Hyewon commented.

"We'd also have to fly them over," Y/n added.

"I wouldn't mind doing that with my money," Minju smiled.

"Or," Ji Hoon chimes in, "We could use my money."

"What money do you have?" Sakura skeptically asked.

"I have access to the goddess funds. It's technically my money anyway."

"That you have to share with three other people," Chaewon scoffed.

"Hey," Ji Hoon crossed his arms, "We have enough money to throw the entire world into a catastrophic prolonged recession."

"Yeah yeah," Sakura dismissed, "We should plan ahead and ask for schedules though."

"But the maknaes don't really know that kind of stuff," Chaewon frowned, "We don't even get a long term update of our schedules."

Sakura let out a low sigh, "That's true. I guess we'll just have to hope that everything lines up."

Minju raised her hand, "I'll make sure to stay updated."

In his peripherals, Y/n spotted Chaewon fiddling with the fingers of one hand.

That's odd... She usually doesn't do that.

"Chaewon ah," Y/n abruptly spoke up.

Chaewon looked up from her lap, "Yes, Oppa?"

She stopped.

"Have you been stressed lately? I don't remember you fiddling with your hand before."

"Ah," Chaewon nervously chuckled, "Yeah. I've been feeling it get the best of me."

"It's a good thing we're having this," Hyewon commented, "I wonder how stressful things must be for the maknaes."

"Probably not that bad since we just visited them," Minju giggled.

On the couch, Ji Hoon felt Chaewon's hand briefly brush against his, catching his attention. When he glanced toward the radish, the man watched her eye his open hand before turning her gaze to the interlocked hands of his and Minju's.

"Oppa," Chaewon whispered, "Can you show me to the upstairs bathroom?"

"Upstairs?" Ji Hoon questioned, "We have one down here."

"I want to use the one upstairs," Chaewon insisted.

"Uh... Okay."

The pair walked up the stairs, catching Y/n's attention.

Okay, now that's fishy.

Y/n turned back to the conversation, trying his best to pay attention before spacing out.

No way they're going to... right? Chaewon has her own. Plus, she made it a point that she didn't want to do that kind of stuff anymore before the disbandment. Is she venting? I should make sure nothing sketchy is going on. If she's just venting then I'll leave.

Y/n stood on his feet, grabbing his girlfriend's attention.

"Where are you going?" Hyewon asked.

"Upstairs for a little bit," Y/n answered.

"Why?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back soon." Y/n assured.

Hyewon nodded prompting Y/n to scale the stairs. With his best attempt to suppress his footsteps, Y/n snuck around the halls. Passing his own room, Y/n stopped before the corner of the hallway leading to Ji Hoon and Minju's room.

"Oppa... Please... I need it."

"I can't Chae. You have your own. It feels wrong."

"I can't do it with him. I've been craving you ever since I saw you this morning."

"Why did you stop by if this was going to happen?"

"Because I liked the idea of returning back to how things were."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows.

No way...

"I can't do this, Chae."

"Why?? Every time you call me Chae I feel something in my core. I feel the need to be dominated."

Chaewon's somewhat forced moan caressed Y/n's ears prompting him to sneak away.

It's exactly what I thought was happening, and I don't want any part of this.

Ji Hoon shook his head, "No. I'll just call you Chaewon from now on then."

"Please," Chaewon begged, her eyes reflecting her desperation and lust, "Just once. I need you to ruin me."

"Even if I were to want to," Ji Hoon argued, "You have practice tomorrow."

"That's nothing I'm not used to," Chaewon persisted.

"You're trying to cheat on your boyfriend—this would count as me cheating on MinMin because she doesn't know."

"You can let her know! Just please I need you inside of me."

Ji Hoon turned away, "No. You can pleasure yourself inside the bathroom or something."

"Oppa!!" Chaewon grabbed onto Ji Hoon's wrist, pulling his hand to her chest, "I can't take this anymore. I'm really desperate to the point that I'm begging you. So please..."

"Why me?" Ji Hoon questioned.

"Cause you're the only one large enough to satisfy me. You're the only one who can pin me to the bed and make me feel helpless. You're the only one who I feel like I can truly love..."

"Oppa? What's going on here?"

Ji Hoon turned his head to Minju with wide eyes, "MinMin, I'm trying to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Chaewon jumped on top of Ji Hoon, toppling him to the ground.

"Unnie!!" Minju shouted.

Like a child unwilling to let go of their parent on the first day of school, Chaewon clung to the eldest clone, shedding tears as she tried to resist Minju's attempts to get the radish off of her boyfriend.

"Please," Chaewon sobbed, "I haven't been in so much turmoil in my life. I can't go a day without feeling helpless... empty... guilty..."

Minju stopped pulling on her former group mate, staring at the tears she shed. Though she showed many kinds of emotions throughout her tenure as an IZ*ONE member, Chaewon wasn't one to voice her troubles.

"Unnie..." Minju breathed, "What's going on?"

Chaewon tightened her hold on Ji Hoon, drenching his shirt in her tears.

"I can't take it anymore..."