Chapter 203

Y/n let out a low exhale as he sat on the floor of his new home. Next to him Hyewon slurped from her own cup of noodles.

"This is nice."

Hyewon looked up, swallowing her bite, "It's definitely a change. Not one I can complain about."

"Should we go find some furniture? We don't even have a bed yet."

Hyewon let out a hearty sigh as she placed the now empty cup on the floor, "We can just sleep on the mattress for now. That's if you don't mind."

Y/n shook his head, "I don't. I was just wondering what you wanted to do."

Hyewon laid on her back, spreading her arms outward, "I kind of want to enjoy the openness of this house before we fill it with things."

Y/n nodded, "That sounds good to me."

"We should probably get the internet set up here though."

"Yeah," Y/n chuckled, "That's a good idea."

Suddenly, a knock at the door alerted the two of a new presence.

Y/n stood on his feet, "I'll go get it."

"Okay."

Y/n walked to the door, peeking through the door.

"Minju ssi?"

"ᵂʰᵃᵗˀ"

Hyewon's faint voice showed confusion prompting Y/n to turn around.

"Minju ssi is here."

"ᴸᵉᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᶦⁿ."

Y/n turned back toward the door, "Yeah."

Y/n opened the door, surprising the woman outside.

"Oh," Minju held her hand to her heart, "Thank god this is the right address."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows, "What are you doing here? How are you here? We're on the other side of town from where the dorm was."

"I don't know," Minju pouted, "I kind of got kicked out my dorm, and JiU ah told me she'd take care of my luggage but I don't know where she sent it. I was going to take the bus to her house to see if it was there, but I took the wrong bus and somehow ended up here. I remember Hyewon unnie talking about you two moving somewhere around here, and I tried the first house I saw."

Y/n blinked mouth slightly agape, "That's worrying in so many ways."

Minju breathed through her teeth, "Yeah... Can I come in?"

Y/n stepped out of the way, gesturing inside, "Of course."

"Thank you."

Minju walked in, taking her shoes off before eyeing the interior.

"It's so spacious."

Y/n nodded, "We both liked the look and positioning of this place. Nice design, and quite far from most people, so we don't have to worry about people spotting us."

"I should have picked somewhere like this."

Y/n let out a soft chortle, "Did you even pick a house?"

"No..."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "What about your company? Are they not providing you a place to stay?"

"Not really... They said they'd help pay for it, but other than that, I'm kind of on my own."

"What a shitty company," Y/n breathed.

Minju giggled, "It's okay. JiU ah told me that she'd help me if I needed it."