Chapter 222

Ji Hoon strengthened his left arm, throwing himself at his adversary. As expected, the figure disappeared prompting Ji Hoon to land on his healthy hand, using it to pivot his weight, swinging his legs to accelerate his momentum. Within a second, Ji Hoon threw his legs at the opponent, barely missing.

Fuck.

Ji Hoon straightened himself before dashing once more. This time, the man aimed low, using his hand and his senses to avoid the oncoming blades. As he drew nearer, the quantity of blades thrusting towards Ji Hoon increased exponentially.

In the blink of an eye, Ji Hoon appeared in front of the figure, cocking his remaining useful arm back.

This is it!

Ji Hoon thrusted his arm forward. As his hand connected with his target sending it backwards, Ji Hoon suddenly stumbled backwards. Seething pain covered the man's body, causing him to groan in agony.

Blood oozed from every appendage and piece of uncovered skin, as lacerations appeared.

Shit...

Ji Hoon dropped to his knees, taking deep breaths as he tried to think of a way out of his situation. Before he could process any of his thoughts, The figure appeared behind the man, swinging his blade. The dim moonlight shimmered on the blade, sliced through Ji Hoon's neck.

Done with his job, the figure swiped his blade once more, cleaning the edge.

"The job has been done."

"Are you sure about that?"

The figure looked up as it registered the higher pitched voice.

"You really did my guy in, huh..."

Ji Hoon looked up from his position, widening his eyes.

"Y-Ya... What are you doing here?"

"Saving you, dumbass."

"What about Chae?"

"I escorted her to the super dorm before I came here."

"You shouldn't be here... He's too strong."

"Ya. What am I going to do about Hyewon noona, Minju noona and Hyung?"

"Take them and leave."

"And you?"

"It's me that he wants."

The younger Ji Hoon scoffed, "You're pathetic, you know."

"He's too much."

"What's his gimmick?"

"Gimmick?"

"There's no way this guy just beat you with sheer skill. What's his gimmick?"

"Oh... He can summon omnidirectional portals that blades come out of."

"Oh... That makes more sense. Something's off though."

"What?"

"He's not attacking us. He hasn't even moved a muscle."

"Oh..."

The younger clone squinted at the taller figure on the other side of the yard.

What's going on though? Why hasn't he attacked us yet?

"Ya. Hand me a pebble from around you."

"What?"

"Just do it."

"Okay..."

Now armed with a pebble, the younger Ji Hoon cocked his hand back before throwing the small rock at high speeds. As the pebble flew, the boy watched carefully.