Chapter 224 🔞

Ji Hoon laid flat on his back. The events of the prior night flashed in his eyes, distracting from the conversation he had with Minju.

To what extent do I have to train before I can be confident that Minju will be safe? How long do I have to lie to her that everything's okay? Y/n is my main priority when protecting people, but I can't even say I'm strong enough to do that. Without the protection of JiU ah, I can't guarantee that all of us will come out alive...

"Oppa?"

"Hm?"

"Are you okay? You've been spacing out for a while."

"Oh- Yeah. I'm fine. Just tired."

I'm technically not lying.

"Oh, you should take a nap then. It's still the middle of the day."

"Eh. I don't feel like going to sleep."

"You don't? Is there something on your mind?"

"It's not that big of a deal, just something I'll have to tend to later on."

"If so..."

Minju wrapped her arms around Ji Hoon's torso, placing her body on top of his.

"Then you should pay attention to me. You were ignoring me for five minutes."

"You went on for five minutes knowing I was spacing out?"

"I wasn't sure when you'd come back."

Minju pecked her boyfriend on the lips as she stared deep into his eyes.

"You know, we haven't done it in a while."

"It has been a while."

With his acknowledgement, Minju placed her lips on the older man's neck, lining its surface with kisses.

"What do you say we press play?"

Ji Hoon wrapped his arms around the smaller girl's waist, pulling her closer.

"I wouldn't mind. I was made for your pleasure anyway."

Minju placed her hands on Ji Hoon's face, focusing his gaze onto her as she straddled on top of him.

"I guess that makes you my sex toy."

"Woah- When did you get so dominant?"

"I'm hungry, and my prey is right below me."

Minju licked her lips before diving for a passionate kiss. As she pressed deeper, Minju's hand slowly crept up to Ji Hoon's neck, wrapping her slim fingers around his throat. As she pulled away, a string of saliva trailed the woman's lips, eventually breaking.

"You know, I'm starting to hate the idea of you being open to the other girls. I think I'd rather have you all to myself."

"I-"

Minju quickly cut the older man off, pressing her index finger against his lips.

"Shhh. I didn't say you could speak."

Minju leaned in towards Ji Hoon's neck, taking the skin between her teeth. As she slowly released her grip on Ji Hoon's skin, Minju bit down, drawing blood.

"Mmh- Min..."

"Does it hurt?"

Ji Hoon nodded his head, bringing a smile to Minju's face.

"You don't want to know what I'll do to you if you cheat on me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy."