Chapter 217

Y/n yawned, stretching his arms. On top of his right arm, a weight restricted his movement, surprising the man.

Wait a second-

Y/n looked down to see a certain familiar head of hair sleeping on top of his arm.

When did you get back?

Y/n smiled, kissing Hyewon's crown as he stared at the sky above him. Puffy clouds filled the sky in chunks, bringing depth to the blue sea that floated above the man.

So relaxing... I should do this more.

Y/n closed his eyes once more, taking a deep breath of the fresh suburban air that surrounded him.

Just as nice as it is at night. I definitely prefer this over the city.

Y/n blinked for a second, finding himself waking up to a red tinted sky.

What the hell.

"Oh, you're awake."

Y/n looked down to see Hyewon smiling at him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning..."

"You slept like a rock. How long have you been out here for?"

"I'm not sure... I remember coming out here with Hyung not long after you left. I just don't know how long I've been asleep for. I can't really remember much of what we did out here..."

"Interesting... We should move to the bedroom if you're going to sleep more."

"What time is it?"

"Probably somewhere around five."

"Oh, so Minju ya should be back right now."

"I'm not sure. I know Ji Hoon oppa is cooking right now."

Y/n looked through the door, watching the man dance in place as he tended to the stove.

"That guy is really weird."

Hyewon giggled, "He really is, but I guess it's a good type of weird."

"You could say that I guess..."

Hyewon sat up, grabbing Y/n's hand.

"Let's move to the bed. The grass is too hard for me to be laying out here for too long."

"Okay..."

Y/n grabbed the two blankets, folding them before placing them in the dirty laundry as he headed to his room. Inside the comfort of his own bed, Y/n wrapped his arm around Hyewon's smaller frame.

"Did you have fun filming?"

"Yeah. Breakfast was really good as well."

"What did you have?"

"I had chicken and waffles."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows, "That sounds weird."

"Right?? But it tasted really good! I want to take you there one day."

"You went to a restaurant?

"Yeah. We went to eat at a local restaurant to support them."

"Oh, that was nice of you."

Hyewon nodded, repositioning her head on top of Y/n's chest.

"After we ate, we moved to the recording set where we shot the first scenes of the first episode."

"Oh, how did that go?"

"It went pretty well. I think things will come out well."

"When is the first episode supposed to air?"