𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌?

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥, 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗠𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗟𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞?

𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 1991 - 𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗬 - 𝙇𝙄𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙍𝙔

You can see Hermione sitting next to her with a bunch of books, Amara is running to Hermione at the library.

"Is that them? Harry?" Lily asked softly, and her son nodded with a sad smile.

James is looking at his daughter with a pure love, he feels like he can see himself to Amara.

Remus is happy because his daughter have a same habit to him, and she's like her mother, Jammila.

Jammila is crying because of happiness that she have a daughter with Remus, and sad because she can't meet her. Call her dramatic, because SHE IS.

Euphemia and Fleamont is happy to her kids because they jave a grandchildrens.

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!" Amara shouted while running to Hermione, she doesn't care if she have detention with Minnie, she always do to her detention is eating biscuits from Minnie or gossiping with Minnie.

The Marauders eyes wide because that doesn't happend to them.

"Minnie! That's unfair! Why my daughter is gossiping with you, and we can't?!" James cried, while the students at Great Hall is laughing at him.

"I certainly doesn't know." Proffesor McGonagall said with a smile.

"Can you please low your voice? Madam Pince will scold you here. Why did you call me by the way?" Hermione asked and her eyebrows raised.

"Are you Professor Lupin's long lost daughter?" Amara's tone was demanding, and Hermione couldn't believe what she heard.

Is my parents lying to me? But how did i become Lupin if I am a Granger? Hermione thought.

Amara hears her thought "You know sometimes you're slow too Mione, when you're so slow you don't know that you like Ron." Amara sassed.

Ron turn red like Lily's hair, and the students of 1991 laughed, because they witnessed their bickering all the time and they missed it so much.

Hermione blushed "Amara maybe your wrong, I'm a Granger."

"Tell that to my dramatic father, even him is having doubt when first he saw you, and asked me what is your last name." Amara said.

"Hey! I'm not dramatic, that's Padfoot!" James said with offended tone.

"Well for me your a Potter - Lupin, so your my long lost cousin." Amara said with a happy tone, and Hermione couldn't help but laugh at her and smiled. "But wait Aunt Rebecca gave me this picture of Margaret."