𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

Beth could seen walking through the Lawrence Household, as Mr. Lawrence watching Beth.

Mattheo smiled sadly at Beth, he always had a soft spot on the redhead girl.

The scene went to girls whose wearing a victorian dress for the bl, Meg is wearing a violet dress as she talked to Annie.

"You look gorgeous on that dress Hermi-Meg." As Ron look at the ground embarrassed, but happy that he had a chance to tell that. He misses his Hermione, but happy that Hermione had a husband who's very loved her.

Meg smiled at him, feels like she's very closed to that boy, "Thank you."

Annie : What dress will you wear tonight, Meg? [As she turned around to the girl.]

Meg : I will wear this one. [She gesture at her violet dress that she wore right now.]

Juliet was about to say something, but Meg spoked immediately "Marmee it's okay, Annie gave me a dress." As Juliet smiled, happy that her girls understand her.

Sallie : That one? Can't you send home for another? [Meg looks at her.]

Meg : I haven't got another.

Sallie : Only that one? [ As she chuckles at her.] Oh that's so funny.

"Should we laugh?" Jamila asked her future husband blankly, as Remus forced a smile at her.

"She tried to embarrassed you?" Amara asked her sister, raised an eyebrow. Meg look at her sighing knowing that Amara won't like that.

Annie: Not at all! There's no need in sending home, Daisy. [ As Annie chukles] I'm going to call uou Daisy now. I've got a sweet dress laid away. You'll wear it to please won't you, Daisy?

"Daisy?" Jo look at her sister scowling. "And you agreed that?"

"Jo, you know it's just one time. I just want to spend my time in there, and it's Annie you know how she is." Meg explained, as Jo sigh.

Meg : [ smiled happily at her and spoke] Um, if it's all right? [Chuckles.]

Annie : Of course!

The scene went to Beth walking on the Lawrence Household. She looked around to see a music room, and a beautiful piano. She smiled softly as she walked to the piano and sat on the chair.

"She's so fascinating at music." Andromeda smiled at the screen, and Amy smiled at her.

"She is, isn't she?"

The scene went back to Meg who's wearing now a pink victorian ball, she's on the stairs smiling at the crowd who's watching them.

The other boys looked at the screen in awe same with the fashionista girls.

"You're so gorgeous, Meg!"

"Oh that's why Mr. Brooke here fell in love with you."

"Oh how i wish i was Meg."

Meg blushed at the compliments that throw to her, as Meg remember Amara's dress. "Oh you need to wait, Amara's dress!"

Meg laughing but stopped and look around to see if other girls also laugh too, so she just smiled at them. The other girls walking downstairs so that they could meet anyone.

Amara seen playing a violin, and Henry Potter just watching the girls walking downstairs.

Amara is wearing a victorian beige dress, and Henry is wearing a black and white suit.