Jeno has a What Kink?! [M]

Part 2 of Jaemin has a What Kink?!
Requested by @bts_army19975

The following morning Jaemin woke up to the warmth of Jeno's chest pressed against his bare skin, a small grin spreading against his lips as he felt Jeno's arms tighten against his waist. He lay steady for a minute, simply listening to his best friend breath against his nape. Now awake, Jaemin realised how ticklish the feeling was against his skin, like someone had taken a feather and run it against his skin. His teeth sank into his lower lip, trying to hold back his giggle as well as the sudden urge to jerk away from Jeno and therefore the tickling sensation.

Unfortunately the sensation remained, Jeno's fanning breath against his nape only grew and grew making it even harder for Jaemin to keep himself under control. A moment of weakness resulted in his legs spasming, the action causing the bed to shake. He let out a small frustrated huff of air, though his blood ran cold when his ears picked up a deep chuckle from behind him. The chest pressing against his back shook, the arms around his waist only getting tighter. Jaemin hummed his thanks as Jeno's head shifted so that he wouldn't be breathing on Jaemin's nape, though the new position certainly pulled Jaemin's attention away from his neck and onto his ass.

Jeno's fingers gently massaged his left buttcheek, a silent apology for what he had put them through the night before. His touch was gentle yet firm, his fingers delicately ghosting over the skin before his palm returned to get rid of the goosebumps.

"Are you still nervous that you hurt my back?" Jaemin wondered, allowing his hand to fall over his waist so that his fingers could trace along Jeno's protruding veins.

"Well good morning to you too sweetheart," Jeno laughed, reaching to intertwine his fingers with Jaemin. "I think the more common question to ask the person you just slept with the night before is if they enjoyed their sleep."

"We went to sleep four hours ago, I know you had a good sleep." Jaemin teased him, rolling over against the mattress. His eyes finally landing on the face of his best friend, Jeno's eyes were still closed though his lips were curled up into a small smile. Jaemin snuggled closer, nuzzling his nose against the elder's jugular. "I'll drop the subject if you kiss me again."

A quiet hum rumbled against his ears, Jeno's arms coming to rest against his waist. "As much as I would love to fulfil that request sweetheart, I know where kissing will lead and with a heavy heart I must remind you that we are already booked for today."

Jaemin groaned, allowing his puckered lips to press along the expanse of his best friend's neck. Despite his words Jeno still allowed himself to lean his head back and relish in the sweet kitten kisses being applied to his skin, his fingers digging into Jaemin's hips to keep him in place.

"What plans did we have today, exactly?" Jaemin wondered, pausing in his actions. His palm had found its place on Jeno's chest, hovering above his heart and unintentionally listening to his best friend's heartbeat. Steady and slow like anyone who was just waking up from a nap.

"Do you not remember what our plans were?"

"You probably ploughed me so hard that it made me lose a couple brain cells," Jaemin smiled up at Jeno's frozen expression. "or you could do it again. Maybe it will bring them back?"

"I-" Jeno tried but failed to speak, a pink blush staining his cheeks as Jaemin crept back towards his neck. "Fuck Jaemin.."

"Damn right you should," he agreed, pushing his best friend back and allowing himself to climb on top of him. Jeno groaned when he felt Jaemin rest against his waist, his best friend smiling innocently down at him. "you should definitely fuck Jaemin."