I had to see you

JaemJaemJam: So how was practise?

Jeno couldn't stop the smile creeping onto his lips as he stared down at the new message from his boyfriend. He body was wet and the smell of his friend's sweaty stench was the most potent thing in the room, but nothing would snuff out the flame of excitement coursing through his veins at that exact moment. 

❤AcornJelly❤: Jaemin!

Are you free to talk now?

What the hell am I saying, of course you are otherwise you wouldn't have texted me

JaemJaemJam: Relax Nono

I have about a couple hours until lights out and I managed to finish all my assignments early

I really miss you

Jeno found himself falling onto the bench just in front of his locker, his chest heaving as his lips released a sigh. His relationship with Jaemin turned long distance after the younger's parents had to relocate due to his father getting a better job proposal, he had left before graduation.

Starting school over and over again became second nature to Jaemin so it was pretty self-explanatory when he found himself at their school so easily, everyone on Jeno's basketball team loved him and the two even found themselves adopting two younger kids from the years below them. Jeno always knew that his time with Jaemin would be limited so the moment he realised his feelings for the younger he jumped at the opportunity to ask him out.

Naturally Jaemin turned him down at first, saying that he wouldn't be comfortable having a relationship when they both knew that his family needed to move again. But the boy was persistent! Jeno continuously asked him out in the most extravagant ways possible and who was Jaemin to say no three more times?

They had spent the entire summer of their junior year together, listening and playing music, going to parties with their friends, becoming councilors to their adopted children, hanging out with each other in bed, having movie marathons every weekend. They had gotten so close that their families had grown used to seeing them together, Jeno's mum teasingly claimed that Jaemin could call her Eomma whenever he wanted.

When Jaemin's parents broke the news of their planned move it had been an accident. Jeno didn't have any plans of staying over that night, claiming that he and Mark had to start practicing the following morning since they needed to get in shape for the upcoming basketball season. They had been in the kitchen baking cookies since it was Jisung's birthday the following day and Jeno and Mark would be late to the party. Mark said that he couldn't afford a gift so Jaemin offered to use his cooking skills to make one instead, Jeno jumped at the idea of tasting Jaemin's cooking again so he offered to help him. The day had started off really well for the couple, Jeno showing up at Jaemin's house with the ingredients his chef of a boyfriend sent him via text message the previous night. The two of them bickered back and front, teasing each other and pressing kisses to the latter's lips or cheeks (whichever was closer at the time). 

It all went to hell when Mr and Mrs Na had just arrived home, they had been arguing upon their arrival completely oblivious to the couple in their kitchen. Jeno tried his best to calm Jaemin down but the poor boy was a wreck, he refused to look or even talk to his parents for the remainder of the day begging Jeno to stay over that night which the elder didn't really mind doing.