• Prologue •

• Prologue •

Eric Hastings was an only child, his parents adopted him after countless failed attempts on having a child. Eric's mom, Sasha wanted the full experience of having a child so they adopted Eric when he was only ten months old.

The Hastings family lived in a nice house in Queens and that was the reason the youngster went to Midtown high. Eric was a nosy and curious person, those characteristics actually made him decide on a rather young age his career path, the boy was an intern in the New York Times.

His photos and articles rarely made their appearances in the final cuts of the newspaper, but he was growing fame about his articles on Spiderman and his crime-fighting adventures.

Camille was Eric's best friend, the girl was also his neighbor so they would spend the entire day together, their parents were also friends making their relationship even stronger, despite the common comments Eric's parents would let slip out about how perfect it would be if they started dating, they decided to be just friends, at least Eric thought so.

~X~

Peter Parker was an orphan that lived with his aunt, May Parker was an extremely clever and dedicated woman, however, her life was turned upside down when her nephew appeared on her front door alongside two police officers.

Peter still had a few memories from that night, he never was able to fully understand what happened and his brain deleted all of the important memories trying to shield the boy from that trauma.

After fighting alongside Tony Stark in the conflict that separated the Avengers, Peter won the right to keep his suit and fight crime in the streets of Queens. His fame was also growing due to the interest of society in his actions that helped people daily, his number one fan, Eric Hastings, was also a big responsibility for the growing notoriety.

Ned Leeds was Peter's best friend and a complete digital genius, he was Spiderman's "guy in the chair" helping peter fight crime and watch his friend with a safe distance. The duo was the definition of losers in school, they were pretty smart but had no social skills whatsoever, which lead to various uncomfortable situations, in short, the boys suffered a lot of bullying in school.

~X~

Hey guys :) 

This is the prologue and I didn't mean to write a lot here, my main goal was to elucidate the main parts of the characters' lives. As usual, if you have any doubts, or if you need someone to talk my DMs are always open.

- Love, Matt <3