• 27 •

• Truth be told •

The first thing Eric realized was that the figure was having a tough time tying his hands in a way they were kept immobilized, the other thing was that the kidnappers seemed to be really inexperienced as one of them left the gun completely unwatch...

The first thing Eric realized was that the figure was having a tough time tying his hands in a way they were kept immobilized, the other thing was that the kidnappers seemed to be really inexperienced as one of them left the gun completely unwatched in front of his feet as he tried to tie his hands.

When he was finally satisfied with the knot he used in Eric's hand the bandit got up and waited for the other one to tie Peter up. Eric shared a desperate tear-filled look with Peter, the other boy seemed to be in a complete state of shock, but he was actually heartbroken to see Eric crying out of desperation.

- We told you to stop writing about us and you did not, so we need to teach you a lesson - The figure in front of him said while the other one punched Peter in the stomach, the boy arched forwards and coughed - We saw that hitting you wasn't the best way to make you stop, but hitting the people you love seems to have more effect - The one that threw the punch said punching again.

- Please stop, I won't write anymore, I promise. My things are upstairs! I won't write anything more, just stop hurting him - Eric said crying and leaning forward - You will stop writing about us, investigating us, and even mentioning our existence - The figure spoke up.

- I... I promise I will, but please, please stop hitting him - Eric said moving around once again and loosening the knot on his wrists. A few loud knocks came from the door and some kids screamed - Trick or Treat! - The figure rushed forward and covered Eric's mouth as he prepared to scream, as no one said anything the kids went away complaining.

- That was a close call - The one covering Eric's mouth took a few steps back talking to the other kidnaper, Eric leaned forward with all his strength and ripped the knot keeping his hands together, the boy grabbed the gun on the floor and pointed directly to the figure in front of him.

Eric was ready to take the shot, but the gun was snatched from his hand by a white filament of the web, the boy looked desperately to his side and saw part of spiderman's suit in Peter's arm and the weapon in his hand - What the fuck? - Eric said getting up, the boy froze in the middle of the room for an entire minute staring at nothing, but no one dared to move. The gears could be heard turning inside the boy's head. Eric took a step towards the first figure removing the mast and revealing Ned's face and the second one was obviously MJ.

- Shit - Eric cursed and started to hyperventilate - Shit - He moaned once again taking a look at the part of spiderman's suit peeking from under Peter's costume, he got closer to his boyfriend and tore a part of the costume revealing Spiderman's suit beneath it - Oh fuck me - The boy said starting to cry.

- I am so fucking stupid I can't believe you have been plotting against me, I trusted you guys so much! You were the first group of people to know that I was actually gay, to know how I felt about Peter, and to help me through stuff and that's how you repay me? I hope all of you get what you deserve because I don't deserve it - Eric cried out.

- I thought they were hurting you, I... I thought I was going to die! Didn't you think about my PTSD after the accident? Well, you should know about it, after all, I told spiderman. You are a disgusting Peter, I've been telling stuff about you to yourself for months, how I feel, my insecurities and fears, and for what! For you to play around with them and manipulate me in some kind of twisted and sick game -

- I was just trying to - Peter tried to say something, but nothing came to his head - Get out of my house, all of you - Eric said in a controlled tone and opened the door. MJ and Ned left quickly but Peter tried to talk with Eric - Look, Eric, you have to understand that -

- Truth be told Parker, you are a son of and I hate you for that - Peter tried again to get closer to Eric but the boy avoided him.

- GET THE FUCK OUT PETER, NOW! I DON'T DESERVE THIS, I REALLY DON'T. I LOVE YOU AND YOU PAY ME BACK WITH LIES AND CHEAP SCHEMES TO FOOL ME? FUCK YOU PARKER, I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! - Eric screamed and tried to regain his breath, Peter moved forward and tried to hug Eric, but he was pushed outside - DON'T TOUCH ME, I'LL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN... I hope I die - Eric mumble slamming the door in Peter's face - Don't say that Eric, please open the door - Peter screamed crying out loud, he was a complete mess of tears, sobs, and desperation.

Eric said nothing back, he just got upstairs to his parent's room and popped two of his mother's sleeping pills in his mouth, the boy knew he wouldn't be able to sleep and would spend the entire night overthinking and having a crisis, so the drugs would help him to at least sleep. Peter took away his dignity, his love, and his secrets, but he wasn't about to also take his sleep away, Eric promised himself no one would ever take anything away from him again.

Eric didn't even have time to change or remove the vampire makeup, the sleeping pills started to do their job and sleep started washing over his body. Eric could hear in the distance some knocks and cries coming from the door, but they slowly disappeared in a dense fog of tiredness and sadness.

~X~

Yeah... so I'm sorry for that... I mean, I'm not that sorry lol

But I'm really thankful for the 10K readings! So a double update for you guys! Yay <3

As usual, love, Matt <3

Don't forget to vote and comment!