• 3 •

"What took you so long? I thought you were going to take a look around and come back

"What took you so long? I thought you were going to take a look around and come back. Our food was cold" Ned complained when Peter entered dressed as Spiderman in his room.

"Ned, what do you mean by was cold?" Peter asked getting rid of the suit and putting on a hoodie and some gym shorts.

"I'm a stress eater okay? I thought you were taking that long because you were fighting, or even worst because you were dead" Ned said in an apologetic tone "Jeez Ned! I was hungry" Peter complained opening the door and walking towards the kitchen.

May was going to work until later that day so Peter invited Ned over to build some legos and watch something on their new TV. Peter found some lettuce, tomatoes, bread, swiss cheese, ham, and mustard, the boy made a sandwich with those ingredients and grabbed a can of coke in the fridge.

"Hmm, not so bad it kinda tastes like subway" Peter mumbled taking a big bite out of the sandwich. Ned used his free time to eat and sort out the Lego pieces by size, so they would have an easier time building the Death Star.

"I ran into Eric while patrolling, that's why I took a while longer" Peter explained.

"Eric? Like Camille's Eric?" Ned asked looking up.

"Yep, I congratulated him for the photo, I was afraid that I might have messed up, so I invented something about searching his name on Instagram once I saw the photo credits" Peter said sitting on the floor with Ned.

"I didn't know could lie like that"

"It wasn't a lie, I did check his Instagram" Peter clarified gaining a curious facial expression from Ned.

"I wanted to see if there were other Spiderman pictures" Peter completed the last sentence way too fast, but Ned didn't notice the euphoria.

"Okay, let's start this thing. I'm tired of seeing these pieces laying around" Peter said opening the first page of the Lego instruction book.

~X~

Eric left his house alongside Camille and the duo headed towards the school together as they always did. Eric used the time he had to explain every little detail of the encounter with the superhero to his friend. 

"Tho now he probably thinks I'm an idiot for falling like that in the middle of the sidewalk" Eric finished his sentence walking inside the school.

"Nah, I mean I don't know how he didn't laugh. I guess he really is a nice guy" Camile pondered for a few seconds. 

"Did you bring your PE uniform?" Camille asked and Eric let a loud moan escape his lips.

"Shit, the coach will tell the principal r if I skip classes again today and the principal will call my parents" Eric closed his locker violently.

"Look calm down, I'll find you a uniform for PE. Just go to your first period, no need to worry Camille is now in action" The ginger said hugging her friend.

Eric smiled and went to his Social Studies class, at least he wasn't starting off the day with some subject he hated. Ned was already inside the class and he seemed to be in pain, not physical pain but a state of complete disdain towards the class that was about to begin.

"Cheer up Ned, we have PE in the last two classes. We'll probably watch some old Captain America video and make some squats" Eric said grinning.

"Please don't even mention it. I only have stupid classes today" Eric chuckled and started to make his way to the back of the room "Hey, do you want to sit here?" Ned asked.

"Hmm, sure? What about Peter?" 

"He got lucky and the Physics teacher called him for an extra class at the same time as this" Ned explained. Eric dropped the bag on the floor and sat by Ned. Eric grabbed his notebook and a pen and started to take notes of the teacher's speech on the refugee crisis in the Middle West and Europe.

Once the bell rang, Ned complained again knowing that he needed to go to PE, at least Peter would be his partner in the exercises. Eric told Ned he needed to find Camile and that he'd meet with the other boy back at the sports court.

Eric walked against the flow of people to his locker and waited there for a few minutes, Camille is always so punctual, Eric thought grabbing his phone and scrolling on Instagram. After some time the students started to leave the hallway and go to their classes so the place was almost empty.

"Oh, there you are. Let's go" Camille appeared pulling Eric by his elbow "Hold on, what about my clothes?"

"Peter had an extra pair of PE uniforms, he is waiting for you in the boy's locker room, don't take too long class is about to start" 

Eric entered the locker room and found Peter changing there. Now that the boy was paying more attention, he didn't remember seeing Peter in the locker room, like ever. 

"Wow" Eric mumbled when Peter turned to him "Camille told me you needed some extra clothes" Peter smiled handing the uniform "Is there something wrong?" Parker asked looking at the other boy.

"No... is just that, I never realized you were ripped like that. You even got abs" Eric said. Peter blushed at the comment and finished dressing up "I've been training a little at home, I guess it's working" Peter explained scratching his neck.

"Well get me this training routine" Eric joked changing into the uniform "I mean, you don't look that bad" Peter complimented the other boy.

"Thanks" A loud whistle interrupted the small conversation. That was a signal the coach was calling all of the students to the center of the court to start giving instructions. Eric and Peter exited the locker room by a door leading directly to the court so they blended in with the rest of the class easily. 

~X~ 

I had to break this chapter in two so that it wouldn't be giant.

Anyways, see you all in the next update

- Matt, <3