Backstory

Keigo POV:

The next day I woke up early as always, not ready to begin today's training as I knew like every other day it would be torture, so I lay in bed listening to my alarm ringing. I rose anyways, like always. After dressing I trudged down the silent iridescent white halls to the classroom.

I stopped when I saw my father with the number 2 hero Endeavor gripping the wrist of a small red haired boy as if he were going to make a run for it at any second, deciding that the boy must be Endeavor's son I stared at him a bit longer.

He looked unamused like his father had tried something like this before and it hadn't worked out well.

"Keigo," my father called, I flinched and averted my gaze from the boy, "There you are" he said with false merriment, "come here son," I plodded towards the odd trio, "This is Endeavor," he announced, I nodded, anyone could tell that, "and his son Touya Todoroki," I met his gaze wondering why the number 2 hero and his son would be here in this not exactly legal compound.

Seeing the confusion on my face Takami explained, "Touya will be your roommate and you will train to be hero's together," my face darkened, I wanted to have a friend of course, like any other kid, but I didn't want him to suffer. Training here was brutal and exacting, "show Touya around Keigo," Takami ordered. Addressing Endeavor again, "I'll have one of my men get his things from the car,"

I turned to Touya once again and gestured that he should follow.

I don't have anymore chapters planned out but I do have a rough idea of the next few. Sorry this chapter was shorter.