Home

Touya POV:

"Okay, where should we start?" The League and I were sitting in the old bar we used to hang out in discussing how to get Keigo back.
"I don't know the facility they're keeping Keigo in very well," after all I was only there for part of the summer and everyone was on edge since Endeavor was the number one hero, no one wanted me to know more about the twisted 'experiments' they were doing. "but I do know where they're keeping him."

Shigaraki nodded, "he told me something about what he called the 'white room'."
"Yes, that's right," I didn't know Keigo had told anyone about the white room, "and I know how we can get there."

I spread out a sheet of paper on the water stained counter, "this," I said, scribbling what I knew of the layout of the lab.
     "wow," Shiggy said, "what an artist."
     "Shut up Shiggy," I finished the sketch and jabbed at the place where Keigo's room—well more like cell—would be. "we need to enter here, through the window-"

     "wait, wait, wait," Twice held up a timeout sign, "where even is this place?"
     "Kurai City,"
     "and where exactly is that?"
     "ugh- umm, you know what. You don't need to know that, Kurogiri will get us there." I waved them off to go back to my planning.

     "Okay, hold up again." Shiggy said,
     I paused to glare at him, "what?"
     "grumpy much?" I shot him another glare, "fine, fine. What if he's not in that room? I mean what if they put him in the white room?"
     "I'm counting on it, we just need to go there first, that's the only point of entry I know of that's safe." I paused, "well, safe enough."

     Shiggy snorted, "well that's very reassuring. Stop scowling at me."
     I rolled my eyes, "we need to get to the white room, but we need more power, Shiggy." I couldn't look at him, this was a really big favor, and I needed to get Keigo back. "Could you get anyone from The Paranormal Liberation Front to help us out?"

     "of course."
     "wait what?" I'm sure I hadn't heard him right.
"well obviously we're going to help," I glanced up at him to see if he was serious. "Hawks is one of us now. We'll do whatever we can to get him back. How many people do you need?"

I blinked at him, still not used to people like me, society called us villains, the "bad guys". When our only crimes are not conforming with their perfect world. Heroes and villains, good and bad, they could call us what they liked. The Paranormal Liberation Front called us outcasts, and gave us a home. A new society to be apart of.

I grinned, this was my home now, and maybe it was Keigo's too.

"as many as we can get."