Questions

Touya POV:

I strode through the League's door the smile still plastered on my face.
Mr. Compress was polishing a shot glass by the bar he looked up at me, "back so soon?" He said, you could never tell what he was thinking since he always wore a mask, but his tone was sly.

"Oh, shut up Sako," said I still smiling, "even you can't ruin my good mood." Just then I spotted the rest of the league gathered around the table. They were in the middle of a meeting.

     Shiggy glanced up at me, "Where were you?" He scowled,
     "You told me to check up on Hawks," I reminded him.
     "You're 3 hours late Dabi," Shiggy seethed, "what were you doing?"
     "I was just checking in!" I said, exasperated,
     "For 3 hours?!" Shigaraki shouted back,
     "The drive is long," I protested,
     "It's only 15 minutes!" Shigaraki yelled, "seriously what were you doing? We're you just at the hospital or did you go somewhere else?" A vein pulsed on Shigaraki's temple.
     "I was just at the hospital," I sighed,
     "Well what were you doing there?" I started to say something but Shigaraki cut me off, "and don't tell me you were just checking in."

     I was silent for several seconds debating whether or not to tell them what was going on with Hawks and myself. Toga was peering at me over the couch as was Twice. Sako was still polishing the shot glasses but he was also watching.

     "Fine," I finally decided, "I'll tell you, you just have to promise not to tell anyone outside of this room."
     "What's said in the League stays in the League." Shigaraki agreed, I looked at the other League members who all nodded when I met their eyes.

     "Okay," I sighed, "I don't know how to put this exactly so I'll just start from the beginning. Hawks and I knew each other since we were very young," I started, "the lab that Hawks showed you in his video was a hero training school. But it was also a genetic engineering laboratory. My father... Endeavor,"
     "Endeavor's your dad?" Toga asked,
     "Yes, now no interrupting."
     Toga grumbled and whispered to Twice under her breath, "makes sense I guess." I shot her a glare and she shut up.

I began again, "Endeavor sent me to this 'training facility' and he found out about the below ground training, and instead of turning them in, he decided he would enroll me."
     I paused for breath and Toga interrupted again, "so what's your real name?"
     I glared at her, "it's Touya now don't interrupt again or I'll stop."

She nodded, "Hawks was trained with me for the summer, until we planned my escape, I ran away." I shuddered taking a deep breath, "I promised him I'd come back."
     "But you did, didn't you?" Twice piped up, "you're helping him now."
     "Yes but that, was 15 years ago."
"15 years ago?" Shigaraki asked, he sounded surprised, "and you just forgot about him?"
"No! No, of course not," I exclaimed, "I wanted to go back but..." I trailed off, "I guess I was just too scared."
"Hmm, okay go on," Shigaraki said,

"Okay. Well, when I went to go visit him at the lab after I fought him in the alley, and he... well, did he tell you about the white room?" Shigaraki nodded grimly, "that had just happened to him, I offered to help him, and I asked him to join us."
Shigaraki nodded again, "yes I know all this but tell me what happened at the hospital."

"Well," again I had to wonder if I should accept tell them, "umm,"
"Get on with it." Shigaraki growled,
I shifted uncomfortably, "okay, we kissed." I closed my eyes and breathed, and when I opened them Shigaraki was looking at me surprised, Toga was grinning and Twice seemed pleased. I glanced at
Mr. Compress who looked triumphant. "Are you mad?" I asked nervously,
Shigaraki sighed, "no, he's a member of the League now, you can date whoever you want as long as we like them." Then he hesitatingly added, "I want my friends to be happy."
     I blinked, "That was surprisingly sweet of you Shiggy," I said,
     "Shut up before I change my mind." Shigaraki threatened, but he was smiling.