Don't Worry

Keigo POV:

I lie in bed weeping, I hurt everywhere and I still had to get up tomorrow and put on a smile for the cameras. All I wanted was to run away, to somewhere no one would find me. But of course I couldn't, I wished I'd taken the offer to run away with Touya that night.

     "Keigo," that was Takami, "get out here now, We have to go," he thundered
     "Coming," I groaned, I clambered out of bed and slipped into my hero costume, a black and gold undershirt with a kaki jacket and cargo pants in the same color, with yellow tinted goggles and headphones for flying in strong winds.

I padded silently down the hallway in my rubber soled boots, virtually silent on the linoleum tile. Passing the rooms of other 'experiments' I heard sobbing and screaming from behind the locked doors. I wanted to help them to free all of them and take them with me when I escaped, but I couldn't the last time I had tried to free someone, a young girl who's name was Mio she was kicked to death in front of me.

A shudder ran up my spine as I kept walking trying to banish the horrible thoughts in my head, your fault! They screamed, you're evil, you don't deserve to live, there was no escape, I ran and ran down the seemingly endless hallway but the voices only grew louder. Murderer! They accused, I burst out into the open lab light-headed and dizzy, I slowed my pace to a walk. Breathing quickly, the voices had dimmed but they were still there, they were always there, they never went away.

Touya POV:

I had explained everything to Shiggy who had reluctantly agreed to see Hawks, but I needed to talk to him first and I knew exactly where he would be.

Whenever Hawks was upset, he went to the rooftop of Endeavor's hero agency building, where he could see everything and no one could see him. I got into the building easily slipping past the distracted security guard onto the roof. There I waited for the bird man.

Keigo POV:

I went on my normal route patrolling the city then veered off to my boss's hero agency building, it was in the midst of the city surrounded by other hero agency buildings. I touched down on the top and crouched by the lip of the roof, observing the civilians passing by, most of them unaware of the cruelty of the world.

I heard a shuffling behind me and turned, technically I wasn't allowed to be up here, but I had an excuse since I was on patrol.

Touya was walking towards me cautiously, I stood quickly and moved away from the edge of the building.
     "Why are you here?" I demand,
     "I told Shiggy about you wanting to join the League," Touya explained, I didn't respond waiting for an answer I expected would be bad news, "he wants to meet up with you to know if you're serious,"

     My eyes widened, "really?" I asked, Touya nodded and tears filled my eyes as the realization that he might actually get out of here hit me. Overflowing, the tears spilled over onto his cheeks, my knees buckled but Touya caught me,
     "Woah there, are you okay Birdie?"
     "I might get out of here," I choked, "I never thought I would,"

     Touya smiled, he would make sure his Birdie was safe, "I got you now," he assured me, "don't worry,"