Did That Really Just Happen?!

Touya POV:

I was still staring at the sleeping Keigo on my lap, seconds ticking by on the analog clock above the door. Though Hawks smelled strongly of antiseptic, there was still a lingering scent of warm cinnamon. I smiled, surprisingly the scent of cinnamon matched Hawks quite well.

Since we had kissed we had been drinking up each other's presence ignoring everything else as if we were the only people in the world, and as far as we were concerned, we were the only ones who mattered.

The clock struck midnight and we were pried out of our trance.
"I better go," I said, shaking Hawks gently, "Shiggy will start to worry."
"Hmm," Hawks mumbled sleepily, "no... stay a little longer."
"I wish I could Birdie." I mumbled into his ear.
"Pretty please." Hawks begged, opening his eyes.
"I can't, I'm sorry." I whispered, Keigo was so hard to resist but I had to get back to the League before they got suspicious.

"Come back to visit me soon okay?" Hawks pleaded.
"As soon as I can get out again I will, I promise."
Hawks sat up and climbed out of my lap and gave me a kiss, "I'll see you soon then?"
"Yes," I answered softly pecking Hawks on the nose one last time.

I then got up and slipped through the window, closing it soundly behind me. I swung from a tree onto the ground without tripping any alarms. I kissed him. I thought over the events of the past night, and he kissed me back! I looked back to make sure no one was looking then did a quick celebratory fist pump followed by a loud, "Yes!"

Prancing happily across the lush lawn there was still a lingering taste of Hawks on my lips. He tastes like cherry. I though happily licking his lips.

I got on his motorcycle still grinning, and put on my helmet. Did that really just happen?!