What Would We Do?

Touya POV:

I walked down the hall of the League's formal base, the one belonging to Re-Destro. I arrived at the door to my apartment, all the League members had rooms here, but some chose to live at their own homes. Me, well I didn't have another home to go to.

I took off his cloack but, not wanting to hang it up in it's usually place I just carried it with me, I strode towards the window, it's spring. I noted, then a smile stretched across my face, spring always reminded me of Keigo, it was the season he thrived in. Always, whenever he pictured spring the image that would come to mind was Hawks and himself sitting side by side under a blossoming cherry tree. I knew it was cliche but didn't care, it made me happy.

     A cat jumped up on the window sill and rubbed against my arm, "Hi Muffin." I spotted Charlie the other cat out of the corner of my eye, "Hello to you too Charlie." I chuckled. No one knew how these cats had come from, they had always hung around the League's base when it was the bar, but now they miraculously appeared here. Maybe it was Warpgate who brought them along but no one bothered to ask.

The cats had always liked me best, although the other League members had tried to change this by bribing the cats with tuna. I bet they'd like Keigo. That thought came from nowhere but it was true, Keigo was always good with animals. I wish I could bring him here. I smiled, we'd always talked about what we would've done when we got out together. Keigo had wanted to start a garden, and I had wanted to own a restaurant. As soon as he gets out of the hospital. I promised, but for now, he just has to heal.

I fully changed the previous chapter so if you are one of the early people you might want to go back and reread it. On another note, I'm sorry for the short chapter, I've been swamped with schoolwork and have had very little time to write but I have the next chapter planned and will publish it as soon as I can.