The White Room pt2

Keigo POV:

I was roughly thrown into the room sent sprawling at the center, I didn't get up. Instead I curled into a ball, wrapped his wings around my body and began sobbing soundlessly.

Hours pasted slowly, my voice was hoarse I had been screaming. Desperate for any sort of sound though the room was so, so deafeningly quiet.

My feathers flew around me in a wild tornado slashing my sensitive skin, trying to keep me awake, every time I was imprisoned in this horrid humiliating room, my nightmares got worse, infiltrated by the sound of nothing.

~

Hours passed like days but finally I heard the door unlock and open. I opened my bloodshot eyes still crying and bleeding, my clothes ruined and cut up. But nonetheless a scientist yanked me up by my wounded arms cracking the dried blood on my skin. He threw me on the floor in front of his father, who looked down on me with distain.

     "Have you learned your lesson?" he asked, I didn't answer, I was shaking with exhaustion and hatred, for myself, my father and this messed up world. "You will try harder next time," Takami professed, I nodded weakly. All I wanted was to go to my room and heal. I looked up at Takami pleading with my eyes, I could tell he wanted me to endure more pain. But Takami knew my limits so he obliged, "take him to his room," the scientist picked me back up and half dragged half lead me to my prison.

Short chapter sorry😅
I'll try to update more frequently this week though!