Break In

The hospital bed creaked under me as I collapsed back down into it. There was only one thing I could do to fix this messed up world. I closed my eyes thoughtfully. The League of Villains was the only way. However there was nothing I could do now except heal. I calmed down my elevated heart rate by using a breathing exercise Asa showed me. My eyelids drooped and I soon grew tired. Though I fought to stay awake sleep was inevitable. Just as I started to drift off, I heard a sound from the other side of the room.

I looked over. It was Touya, I sat up. The dark haired male slipped in, like a shadow, through the gap in the window he had created. I stared at him for a moment.
     "What brings you to this fine establishment tonight?" I asked jokingly.
     "I've come to see a bird-man," Touya answered, "you know him?"
     "I don't know, describe him."
     "He's hella annoying, gets himself hurt way to much, has bright red wings, and is about this tall," Touya said making a gesture which his hands which was way shorter than my height.
     I snorted, "that would be me, though I'm not that short."
     Touya smirked, "says who?"
     "Hah-," I cried incredulous, "I do!"
     "Sure, sure." Touya smiled. I rolled my eyes.

     "What do you need Dabs?" I asked.
     "Just checking in." Touya answered, sitting on the bed next to me.
     "Hmm," I hummed skeptically.
     "I am!" Touya exclaimed, "seriously."
     "Okay..." I accepted.

We were silent for a moment.
     Touya looked around the room with disgust, "So," he said finally, "this is Dad's base huh?"
     "Yep," I confirmed, "this is just the hospital though, you should see the rest."
     "He really is an entitled bitch isn't he?"
     "Mhm," I agreed.
     "It's like he forgot about his whole family. Either that or he doesn't care."
     "You should see his desk," I said, "it's completely bare, no pictures or anything."
     Touya snorted, "of course he doesn't, not even Shoto." Touya shook his head in disgust.

We sat like that for a while. The silence wasn't awkward or anything like my apartment room. It was peaceful, and understanding.

I swung my legs around then leaned on Touya. Though he looked shocked for a moment he leaned back into me. We sat comfortably in each others presence like we used to before Touya ran away.
     "I really missed you Dabs." I sighed,
     "I missed you too bird brain." Touya said and kissed him on the forehead. I looked up at him, tilting my head puzzled.

A flash of hesitation crossed Touya's face, then it was gone, replaced with confidence. He leaned down slowly, giving me enough time to back out. I knew what Touya was doing. I smiled.

I pushed up and met Touya's lips with my own in a gentle kiss. His lips surprisingly didn't feel rough or calloused, but instead, soft and warm, like sunlight.

When we drew apart we gazed into each other's eyes. One a dazzling shade of ocean blue and the other golden and bright.

     "I love you Keigo." Touya whispered,
     I smiled, "I love you too Touya."