'29

When I  woke back up I found myself in the hotel room, under the covers.

"Czar?" I said as I sat up un the bed.

"I'm right here." He said.

I turned my head to find Czar sitting beside me on the bed, he was shirtless in his grey sweatpants. His hair was a mess and he seemed tense.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was being stupid, after last night I..I just needed to go somewhere to clear my head."

"So you ignored my calls?" I pressed.

"I didn't know what to say to you."

"Yeah and look what happened, Liam found me he could've killed me!"

"I know I'm sorry-"

"Don't you dare say sorry." I crawled out of bed. "I want to leave."

"I have a flight booked for tomorrow morning." He stood up. "When we get back home I'll have max security around the house and I will not leave your side."

"I-I can't live like this Czar." I said.

"I know." He pulled me into his chest. "We're going to find him."

I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back. I felt safe in his arms and at ease. I looked up at him to find him already staring down at me. He placed his index finger under my chin and brought it up towards him before placing a kiss on my lips.

I kissed him back, deepening the kiss. His hands began to wonder all along my body and suddenly I began to feel hot. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged at it which caused it him to groan. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he moaned in delight, suddenly I began to tug at his pants and that was when he stopped.

He pulled my arms off of him and backed away from me.

"We-we shouldn't" He said.

 I took a deep breathe. "You're right..."

I walked to the bathroom and felt lightheaded. thinking about the kiss we had just shared.

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, and follow.