Note... Before Special Chapters

Don't mind me. Imma just go to the corner while crying and listening to "애" 'cause this fic is finally over :'D

Thank you guys so much for all your support for this book!!

I really enjoyed writing this book, like a lot! Probably even a bit too much that I would get attached (I know. I already said this a lot of times), and y'all really made it all worth it.

Especially you, you cute mammal with chubby cheeks and freckles (you know who you are. I'm sure you do. Comment under this paragraph if you see this!!). I wouldn't have met you if it weren't for this book nor would I have been able to finish this book if it weren't for you!

I also have to thank you, KuSaKa_019899 for your votes, views, and comments. You have also done a great deal in keeping me going with this book!

And to all my other readers, I love you all so much!

As for the next book, I will be publishing after this, I will be waiting for any of the presented books in the preview chapter to get a second vote at least before I prepare and publish the next book. I'll also notify y'all eventually when I get the results or come to a decision, but if y'all haven't voted yet... you know what to do :D.

In the meantime, enjoy the epilogue I've published after this and the special chapters yet to come! Oh, and also the QnA!!