Daily Life

You woke up late past sunrise with two large black eyes staring right into your soul.

TOO CLOSE!

You gasped at the dog, a hand raising up to your chest to calm yourself down at the slightly disturbing scene you had woken up to.

Blinking a couple of times, you realized the two solid black eyes you had seen were Fluff's and that he was no danger whatsoever.

"Oh." You smiled, still catching your breath. "Hey baby~" You swooned, scratching the dog's ears. "How did you slee-?" You cut yourself mid sentence, remembering how you had slept.

Your body froze, eyes widening in embarrassment and cheeks growing beetroot red.

You had a wet dream.

"Oh my god." You whispered, retrieving your hand from the dog's head and covering your face with a pillow.

The dog stared at you cautiously, waiting for any hints on your feelings towards what you thought had been a dream, but actually had been a very real experience.

"Oh my god!" You squealed, a small smile dancing on your lips.

Best fucking dream ever.

"Don't look at me like that." You scolded your dog, who's large eyes still stared at you. Deep into your soul. "You wouldn't get it. You are a dog." You emphasized on the last word.

You could feel Fluff judging you for getting so worked up over an unrealistic dream.

Clearly, this was not the case.

Zoro's chest finally relaxed, the wolf realizing there had been nothing to fear in the first place. Everything was going to be alright. You confused his little scene as a dream and he had managed to mark you as his. Soon enough he was going to find a window in which he could present himself to you as a human.

Sighing, you shook your head, trying to get the images of last night's dream out of your head. It had been so intimate and erotic that even the small and hazy memory of one kiss from mystery man -that is how you decided to call the sensual silhouette that had been all over you last night- would compromise the dryness of your underwear. This couldn't be. It was the first time you had ever come as close as to imagine sexual intercourse as something that could bring you pleasure and not Cracker. Or whoever was in bed with you.

Your cheeks flared red again.

Zoro stared at you intently, big dark eyes watching as you, absolutely flustered with the memories from last night, freaked out and tried to get your shit back together.

"Alright!" You said, shaking your head and slapping your cheeks. "Breakfast. Yes. We need breakfast." You said to yourself in attempts to get the hot images out of your head. Maybe all you needed was a coffee to get back on with your daily life.

The wolf smiled, a cocky kind of pride warming up his chest.

Just like you said, you got out of bed with the objective of giving you and your dog some food to fuel your day. Fluff followed silently, his footsteps somehow feeling lighter than usual as you walked through the apartment to the large kitchen. You cooked and warmed up your food, everything going smoothly while your pet waited patiently by your side. He watched over you. It made you feel safe.

Wanting to reward the large dog for being so gentle and caring with you, you decided to hand feed him some pieces of meat. As you reached down to give him the food, you felt a sharp pain in your shoulder, your arm freezing and the piece of cold meat dropping to the floor.