Posession

🍋

Zoro counted up to the thousands while he trained, you observed. He did so many repetitions and series of his weightlifting exercises that you couldn't help but stare at him in awe. He didn't say anything, enjoying your silent company as he was half way through his second workout of the day.

The third one would be you.

You noticed he didn't have a source of water, so, against your eyes' interest, you slipped away to the kitchen, fetching him a whole liter of water for him to rehydrate. He had been sweating a lot and you didn't want him to become dehydrated. Plus, the water would help his muscles recover more quickly.

"Thanks." He smiled out of breath as he finished his last rep.

"I thought you might have been thirsty." You croaked, voice caught in your throat as you nervously eyed his body.

What an adonis!

He chuckled, immediately picking up on how nervous you got around his half naked frame.

"Like what you see?"

"Definitely." You replied instantly, practically drooling at the point.

He motioned for you to come closer to him and he didn't have to ask you twice. You had been watching him for an hour and your hands ached to touch and feel his flexed and tired muscles. Maybe you could give him a massage that ended up on you riding that sweaty body of his on his bed.

Your cheeks flushed red.

"...really? Right now?" Zoro asked, feeling your strong arousal seep through the bond.

He pulled your body against his, wet skin feeling hot against your clothes.

You hummed kissing his neck. He was salty. Breathing in, you mustered the courage to pull back. As much as you wanted him to fuck you brainless, you had to respect his training. The past days you noticed how absolutely consistent he was with his workouts, how he worried about eating the right amount of protein and maintaining a healthy diet, so you weren't going to be the one to drive him away from his consistency.

Besides, he was already halfway done so you wouldn't have to wait much. Plus, the anticipation made the arousal in your underwear grow wetter and warmer and you loved the torturing feeling of having to wait for him knowing that you'd be rewarded in the end.

"Not yet. Finish your workout." You sighed, eyes examining the delicious man in front of you.

He nodded, happy that even if he didn't expect you to, you respected his training.

What a perfect woman.

So, half an hour later and after secretly skipping a couple of exercises in order to finish and get to you sooner, the man was done, chugging the last bit of water left in the gigantic mug.

"Thanks again for the water." He smiled at you with love, but your mind was elsewhere.

"I want you. Now." You commanded, not aware that you were using your power over him.

His skin started tingling in excitement, erection growing quickly as he was led by you into his bed. Well, at this point it was your shared bed.

"Now just relax, alright?" You ordered huskily into his ear.

His body tensed under yours, hands unable to move from his sides into your body as he realized you were once again using your power of command over him. As much as he wanted to feel and grope at your feminine curves, you didn't let him and your orders were irrefutable.

He groaned, a strained moan leaving his lips as you rubbed yourself with his hardened member.

You were wearing a flimsy piece of underwear under his shirt and he could see how quickly you stained his grey sweatpants with your aroused juices.