Hunting Day

You woke up in the warmth of Zoro's bed, his scent having you feeling all tingly and happy.

"Zoro?" You mumbled sleepily, opening your eyes as you searched for your savior.

He was sitting in bed, his back towards you as he strapped his boots.

"Are you leaving?" You panicked, arm softly grabbing his from behind.

His heart clenched inside his chest. He would stay all day in bed with you if he could.

"Today's hunting day." He replied, turning around to look at you. "I can't stay here, but I'll be back after noon."

Your eyes pleaded at him not to go, but you knew better than to meddle into his and his pack's habits. It was probably the day he and the guys hunted for meat. Kind of like grocery shopping day only including murder and pouncing on deer and stuff.

"Oh." You replied. "What time is it now?" You asked. Your watch's battery was long drained and you didn't see any device from which you could get the time.

"Around ten." He replied, leaning into you to kiss your forehead, his hands lingering on your waist.

He told himself to wait. He just had to be patient and then he would be able to envelope you in kisses, hugs and love as much as he wanted. As much as your bond wanted.

"So only two hours." You replied thoughtfully, yawning and falling back in the sheets.

Zoro chuckled.

"You can sleep some more if you want. I'll be right back." He waited for you to say yes, as if he needed your approval. It warmed your heart.

"Alright." You said shyly, eyes following his exquisite frame as he exited the cabin.

You stared at the ceiling, suddenly overly aware of your hormonal body and how it was going crazy. Your skin was practically catching on fire at the very sight of the werewolf.

How did I manage to sleep with this man and not pounce on him like a predator?

You groaned into the pillow, relieving all of your sexual frustrations. This man was an adonis, and he had you tightly wrapped around his body all night, yet no kisses! And more evidently, no sex. He was driving you crazy.

You two being universally paired together started to make sense. Although you barely knew each other, you craved for each other's love and bodies. That's how strong your pairing was.

It was crazy to you, though, as you had never felt this way. Cracker didn't exactly provoke you the way Zoro's body, voice and personality did. It was as if he and you matched like two puzzle pieces.

Also, you had felt it. At night, sleeping so tightly together, you had felt it.

Once again, you squealed into the pillow, rubbing your legs together in attempts to soothe your desperation.

"Someone looks happy!" Franky said cockily as he ran with Zoro and part of the pack into the forest, still inside their territory.

Zoro chuckled, unable to keep his hopes under wraps.

"Could this mean, maybe, someone scored last night with their dear little human?" Franky teased.

"No!" Zoro quickly dismissed. "It's nothing like that."

Franky pouted. Of course the pervert's first worry was his friend having sex.

"Oh, she didn't put out?" He asked, wiping fake tears off his cheeks.

"It's more complicated than that, Franky. You know that." Nami hushed the cyborg as she sensed Zoro's bad temper coming back.

Franky pouted once again.