Aftermath

You woke up groggily, body feeling lighter and warmer than usual.

Oh. That's right.

You dragged the covers up to hide your blushing face, in the act realizing Zoro was very well glued to you under the bed, his soft snoring sending busts of air into your bare skin. A pleasant shiver ran down your spine as you turned your body to face his. His hold on your waist tightened as he mumbled gibberish in his sleepy state.

Taking the chance to admire him, you let your fingers wander through his face, tracing his jawline, lips, cheekbones and finally feeling the thin scar that ran through his eye. Although rugged looking, he was incredibly handsome, your attraction to him somehow growing and growing the more time you spent with him.

You could feel a shift in the energy between the two of you which you assumed was due to your late morning activities in the waterfall.

A blush crept up to your face, your heart full and satisfied as you stared at the man beside you with love.

He told me he loved me!

Heart skipping happily, you pressed your head in the crook of his neck, taking in that delicious musky scent that had driven you insane a couple of hours ago as he drove you to ecstasy again and again.

Zoro felt you shuffling around him, the man opening his one good eye to take in the situation he found himself in. Soulmate in his arms wearing his clothes after you had passed out from so much sex. Things really couldn't get better than that.

"Hey." He cooed, lifting your face to look at him and claiming your soft plump lips.

You softly moaned in delight, the man's hands groping your ass and dragging you somehow closer to himself.

"Hey." You replied, stupid smile on your face as you stared at him like some dumb teenager.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine~" You giggled, leaning your head into his chest. "Did I fall asleep?"

Last thing you remembered was being in Zoro's arms, basking in his presence and pleasure next to the waterfall.

He chuckled, looking at you with an amused gaze.

"You kind of passed out." He said, rubbing his nose sweetly against your cheek as he pulled you on top of him in order to have better access to your very kissable face. "I'm sorry. I might be too good at that sex thing." He joked cockily.

You rolled your eyes at him, hands grabbing his cheek as you straddled his hips.

"Whatever." You muttered, kissing him for the thousandth time that day.

His laugh rumbled in his chest, as he grabbed your face softly, loving the attention you were finally giving him.

Then, he remembered a couple of things that had happened in the morning, his tone becoming a little more serious.

"Um... I wanted to ask." His gaze shifted to your face and then to the wall behind you. "Did your family ever mention something about this world to you?"

You chuckled in confusion at the vague question.

"Like the supernatural?" You asked innocently.

"...sure. Like the supernatural." He repeated, stealing kisses as you tried to refreshen your memory.

"Not really." You hummed. "I never really knew werewolves were real until you appeared." You chuckled lovingly, dropping your chest into his. "Why?"

Zoro pondered, wondering if he should tell you the truth or do some digging before telling you what was in his mind. He had seen flowers bloom and roots grow around you with no justification and it made him wonder if you maybe had some kind of pact or bond with nature itself. Maybe you weren't even a full human, maybe part nymph?