Dream

Two hours into the night, Zoro woke up. Your body laid limply next to his, breathing slow and steadily as you were still asleep. Of course, he assumed, you must've been exhausted after the many variety of emotions you felt yesterday. The surprise from having a fluffy new roommate, Cracker's jealousy and defiance towards the dog's presence, then Cracker using your body to his will, and finally the calm after the storm as Cracker finally left you alone for the rest of the day. Kind of like a rollercoaster of emotions, he though. Dark, deep and intense emotions.

Zoro wasn't used to getting a full night sleep. He napped along the day and got his rest throughout those periods. In consequence, and in spite of how much he wanted to, he couldn't really sleep and cuddle with you through the whole night.

The first thing that crossed his minds was to take advantage of this time to walk around town. In his wolf shape, still, he could leave the apartment and take a long walk.

No. It didn't really seem too appealing. You were resting right beside him and he wanted to spend as much time with you as he could.

He scooted closer to you, his fur rubbing against your soft skin and lighting his body on fire. In a matter of seconds, he lost his composure.

His body quickly turned back into a human, naked skin tangling itself with your body as his lips traveled your skin. It was an impulse he didn't have the emotional strength to fight against. Throughout the whole day he had been there with you, touching you, smelling you and feeling your warmth radiating towards him. It was driving him insane, his instincts as a wolf and as your soulmate instructed him to mark and claim you already, but he pushed against them.

He decided to be civil. Humans liked that. 

That decision didn't last much, though. Having you asleep and vulnerable right beside him, with no other human to get in his way, was simply too good of an opportunity to pass. He had to take it.

His nose nuzzled itself against your hair, your body still in the trance that is sleep as he rubbed himself against you. He wanted your scent on him. He needed it, and he wanted his scent to rub off on you too.

You groaned in your sleep, limp limbs tensing slightly as you were now in the process of waking up.

Shit.

There was no way this was right. There was no way this was acceptable. There was no way you'd forgive this behavior, much importantly if you saw that the person doing this to you was an absolute stranger.

The bigger problem was that Zoro couldn't stop himself. His lips had tasted you and he wanted more. So much more.

Enter plan B.

With a huge feeling of guilt inside his chest, he let his hand roam south, toying uncomfortably with the elastic of your shorts and later sliding them all the way to the lips of your womanhood.

Your body squirmed under his, core tingling with excitement as you felt charmed, as if you were having a wet dream. Your eyes fluttered open, vision blurry from the excitement and arousal in the air.

It was too late for you.

Zoro sighed, relieved that the pheromones had lulled you back to sleep. Even if you woke up, you wouldn't be exactly present. Everything from now on, until the pheromones in the air died down, would feel like a dream.

That's what should've happened.

As you woke up, you felt heavenly calm. Even though you could somewhat see the blurry silhouette of a man on top of you, kissing, licking and biting your skin, you felt calm. The bedroom smelled like a pine tree forest and you couldn't help but squirm in pleasure from this stranger's every touch. Your skin felt excessively delicate tonight and soft moans and pants left your lips uncontrollably.