Rest

That night, you slept soundly. Actually, it was even better than soundly. It was the best freaking sleep you had had in your entire life. Never in your over twenty years of existence had you felt so well rested as you felt the next morning.

You hated the fact that sleeping away from anything Cracker related and in a skin to skin contact with Zoro meant the safest and most comfortable sleep you could possibly get.

How was sleeping with your kidnapper so much better than sleeping in the comfort of your own home?

Wait.. skin to... skin?

You sat up with a muffled shriek, covering yourself with the sheets as you stared at the bandaged up man sleeping next to you in sheer horror.

Had he turned human during your sleep? Or did he do it accidentally?

You seriously did not feel like he'd do it on purpose. Then again, he had blatantly lied to your face about being your pet.

Clearly, it had been a mistake to ask him to sleep with you. It was stupid and inconsistent. You were supposed to be mad, to feel betrayed, not to beg for his company like a stray puppy.

"What?" Zoro grumbled, shifting half asleep to find whatever had woken him up.

Quickly, he remembered the weirdly twisted situation he was in.

"You're not Fluff!" You screeched accusingly.

Zoro inhaled and exhaled. Of course he wasn't Fluff. Well, he was Fluff, it's just that the Fluff you thought existed never really existed.

"You've got to be kidding me." He mumbled grumpily, regretting his rudely worded reply as he saw realization hit your face.

Great. Human-Dog-Kidnapper thinks I'm an idiot. He hates me. Oh my god he's going to go all feral on me-

You tried to keep a stern look. Although you felt the need to get the hell out of there, there wasn't anywhere to get out to.

This was getting repetitive.

In a perfectly timed save, helping Zoro from entering the same loophole- telling you it'll be alright, you reacting negatively and then not wanting him to walk away only for you to later want him out of your sight and for it all to be repeated again- Nami opened the door.

She had been listening in on what was going on ever since Zoro woke up, eavesdropping on both of you and wanting to kill her friend for not being more delicate about what he had done to you. She had even given him a second chance, waiting until morning to see how he'd handle you, but it didn't get any better. She could feel your frightened and confused heartbeat and, not being able to stand through this, and knowing that her friends were hurting, she decided to intervene.

"Oh." She said as she opened the door and scanned the room.

The poor redhead was shocked to see you were both in bed. Your cheeks were red and Zoro looked upset. "OH." She screeched, closing the door as she, as quickly as she had entered, exited the room.

You were left appalled, trying to connect the dots between your one and only friend and the monster that had kidnapped you into the forest.

"Nami?" Your voice was soft and confused, adding to your already existent bewilderment as the only other person you knew in this world that wasn't part of your or Cracker's family appeared to be involved into this mess.

Oh my god is this some kind of supernatural human trafficking ring? Is Nami involved with this?

Zoro groaned, passing a hand through his face in frustration. Now Nami thought you two had slept together. Which, well, technically you had, but not in the way she imagined. Not knowing any better, he quickly stood up and tried to prepare himself for whatever lecture on respect and patience Nami was going to give him from that very small second she had had to draw conclusions from his room.