Mates

Two Lemony Chapters ahead 🍋
—————

"(Y/N)." Zoro whispered sweetly.

You moaned, thrusting your hips forward in attempts to soothe the pleasurable ache that was pooling in your core. Successfully, you rubbed against his erection, stroking up and down as you released a sigh of relief.

He smiled proudly, his hands traveling through your body, exploring every inch of your skin as you became a pool of arousal and desperation for him.

Just for him.

He groaned, his lips tracing your collarbone as he licked, kissed and bit at your sensual skin. The scent coming off you was incredibly intoxicating and he wouldn't be able to stop himself anymore. Zoro had waited patiently for this, for you to be ready to have him. He was concerned not to move too fast, but as you both fell into his bed after a night of drinking, your face flushed with erotic need, he lost control.

You were so damned beautiful.

"Zoro!" You moaned softly as he grabbed one of your breasts, his hand later snaking under your shirt and underwear in order to touch directly over your skin. He rolled your nipple, loving the way you squirmed in pleasure under his body as you once again bucked your hips forward, meeting his.

Zoro had to pause for a moment, muscular arms keeping his body from crushing yours as he panted, eyes taking the sight of you in. His heart was full and he was enjoying the painful pressure building up on his groin, almost in a masochistic way. He finally had you under him, half naked and waiting for him to fuck you mindless. It was the most exquisite sight he could ask for.

"Zoro?" This time, your voice sounded off. There was no arousal in your tone and it felt far away.

Oh no.

Zoro realized his mistake. This wasn't real. He was dreaming.

"Zoro? Are you ok?"

Zoro woke up, face flushed red in embarrassment and eyes widened in shock. It had felt so real, so livid, so good.

"(Y/N)!" He panted, body jolting away from you as if you were a venomous specimen.

You frowned.

"You were moaning and turning, did you have a bad dream?" You asked sweetly, completely unaware of what had actually ran through his mind.

After the day he had gone hunting and had brought you back a duck, you had really warmed up to him. The fact that you were soulmates helped. It was as if all the shock and anger from what had happened was wiped away in less than a day and now that you lived with him you could peacefully enjoy his company, touch and care. Three days had passed and he had taught you about their routines and way of living as you quickly fell in love with life in the forest. It was so peaceful and mindful, like a little natural paradise hiding away from the city. That horrible sensation of Cracker's presence never came back, and you were glad that Zoro had held you and protected you from it, a part of you guessing he was the main reason of why Cracker wasn't playing with your head anymore.

He still hadn't kissed you though and you'd be lying if you said it didn't bother you. There was a physical energy attracting you to the man. The past days you had been practically glued to the hips, but nothing. He kissed your head, forehead, temples, even your cheeks, but he had never come even as close as to the corner of your lips and you were beginning to get frustrated.

Didn't he want you? Why hadn't he kissed you? You had definitely given him enough signs! Then again, you had also treated him terribly the first time he had brought you to his pack. Maybe you were missing something...