Into the Woods

"PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed, punching the animal's back as he navigated flawlessly through the forest, the city long lost behind your backs.

He listened, but he couldn't comply. Zoro needed to make sure that you were both safely inside his pack's territory so that neither of you could be hurt by the Royal.

"PUT ME DOWN!" You repeated frantically, body wiggling and hitting him desperately.

He shook his head, trying to ignore how frightened you were. He hated knowing that he was the one making you feel like that, but he couldn't do anything to help you calm down before reaching his pack. He also knew that, given the speed he was running in, you wouldn't be able to jump off him, so it was fine. He just had to ignore your kicking and screaming for a little bit more.

"Please." You sobbed, face hiding into his fur as your body trembled in fear. "P-please, put me down." You said in frustration.

This was too much for you. You had never even stepped into the woods in your life. It was colder, but far more beautiful than the city. Still, your heart was beating with fear as you were swept away from your life by what appeared to be a werewolf of some kind. A werewolf that had spent the past few days pretending to be your dog. Living with you, hiding himself as a simple pet as he followed you through your intimacy.

I even bathed with him.

You felt sick. Repulsed by the idea of a man capable of invading your privacy in such a way. He slept with you, ate with you, bathed with you and had seen you fully naked.

This sucked.

Were you being kidnapped? Was getting swept off by this man better or worse than living with your possessive and abusive fiancé? Whatever the answers were to those questions, you couldn't help but cry at the fact that you had, still, no control over your life.

"Put me down!" You said for the millionth time that evening. "Stop it! Stop running you freak!" You said, your heart stopping as you realized you had had the guts to insult the monster you were on top of.

Oh lord he's going to kill me!

You closed your eyes and shut your mouth, not willing to risk your physical integrity again with any of your stupid comments.

Between your desperate fisted hits at his back and uncontrollable crying, Zoro finally arrived to his territory. The area was beautiful, deep inside the forest and reserved to his powerful friends. Whoever dared to enter their space would be dead meat.

Finally slowing down, he gently let you descend from his back, his eyes looking into yours to try and read your expression. It wasn't hard. The fear and confusion were evident in your eyes.

You stared at him angrily, smaller frame menacingly looking at him.

"Who are you?" You asked bravely, eyes not breaking away from his intimidating ones for even a second.

Zoro didn't want to turn back into a human. The moment he did, he felt like he was going to lose you. You'd let your wrath rain on him and make it clear that you hated his guts.

"What did you do to my fiancé?" You asked, poking his nose angrily.

The wolf stared at you in shock.

He figured you'd be much shyer and frightened at the presence of the beast-like creature.

"Answer me!" You demanded angrily.

He exhaled softly, pressing his muzzle on your cheek sweetly and then proceeding to kiss that part of your neck in which he had marked you. He knew that it would help you calm down.