CH:04

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

Levanter Apartments
5:30pm

"Felix! Felix, Felix, Felix," Seungmin chanted childishly, a hand cupped over his mouth while his cellphone stayed in a firm grip in the other as he trotted shakily to the studying boy at the table. "Felix I can't fucking breath."

"What is your problem," the older arched a brow, glancing up from the bright screen with a confused, slightly irritable look on his face, fingers still positioned along the keys of the keyboard. "Do you need an ambulance or something?"

"Look. Felix look," Seungmin inhaled dramatically as he shoved the device into the older's chest, fanning the hand that previously covered his mouth in front of his face. "3racha had a fucking photoshoot and I'm not okay," he took another deep breath, scoffing when he felt the phone being snatched annoyingly from his hand. "So much for not being interested..."

With a grimaced expression plastered on his face, Felix zoomed in on the picture, the original priorities claimed by the incomplete schoolwork sitting in front of him not able to compare with that of the way the familiar face in his recent memory matched with the features of the one spread out on the screen in his hold, the uncanny features sending pebbles and potholes along the track that his heart had started running so enthusiastically not too long back. "That's 3racha?" He questioned lowly, throat dry and heart stopping in its one-man race to love to get its own clear view of the picture. "What- what are their names again?"

Chuckling sarcastically, Seungmin snatched back his phone from the older's grip, narrowing his eyes while switching gazes between the device and his friend. "Since when do you care?" He tried to joke, but that smile quickly faded when Felix only glared in response. "What is your problem?"

Mind once again retracing the fact that it had been thoroughly registering for what had to be the past three weeks, Felix opened his mouth to speak again, fists clenching against the table as he closed his eyes. "Seungmin, I asked, what the fuck are their names?"

"Cb97, J.one, and Spearb," Seungmin muttered, smacking his tongue against the roof of his mouth and running a hand idly through his hair. "What really is your problem though? I mean, I thought you found them hot as well, but then you made that face," he pointed to the latter's freckles, circling his index in the air to emphasize the width of the boy's unwelcoming expression; eyebrows scrunched with his nose, eyes narrowed and dark, and lips pouted with puffed cheeks. "Do you want me to go, or?"

"No- I mean their real names, Min. What are their real names?" Felix asked again, this time with a bit more noticeable gloss in his eyes as well a subtle crack in his voice. Gulping and nipping at his lower lip, he spoke again, "The names that they go by off stage, as well as their ages, if you know all of that information."