EP:LG

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Domino Fun Park
11:45am

The diamond was so shiny, causing his chocolate eyes to glisten every time he would bring his left hand up to his face. And sitting there so comfortably on that empty bench on the playground, Seungmin couldn't help but smile, head leaning backwards against the seat and, both hands finding and resting on his stretched stomach.

Sighing, he smiled even brighter, the cheerful noises leaving the mouths of the small group of children making the task of imagining the sounds of his own little boy easier and even more enjoyable.

But then he looked up, reluctance fueling the movement of his head as the call of his name did in no way resemble the tone of his fiancé, but rather a raspy yet slightly soothing one that brought back one too many dreadful memories for his peaceful state of mind.

Studying the familiar face that was gazing forward at his figure from the bench adjacent to his, Seungmin frowned, low scoff leaving his lips before a small smile could force itself up just to seem polite.

"Minho." He responded dryly, eyes choosing to settle on a glare at the older man rather than a more friendly stare, as, based on previous dealings, said male wasn't even deserving of a glimpse, much-less proper eye contact. "Long time no see."

"Yeah, it's been years." Minho smiled as he spoke, hands lifting to emphasize his surprise, and eyes scanning every promoted feature of the missed party of his favorite affair. "You look new, in a good way. You've gotten thicker."

Rolling his eyes, Seungmin scoffed again, palms stroking the cream shirt covering his belly and, head turning to avoid any further eye contact with the cheater not too far away. "And it seems like you've turned into an even bigger dick than before." He spat coldly, body shifting to the edge of the bench when Minho's provocative mindset urged him to join the younger on his wooden seat, and eyes sending periodical glances sideways just to observe if that teasing smirk had shifted even the slightest from the older's face.

And to Seungmin's surprise, it actually did fade. Instead, Minho wore a rather serious expression, the previous parting of his lips completely dispersed into a closed setting and, dull eyes staring forward at the group of giggling children. His hands, clasped at his thighs, seemed uneasy, struggling to keep his fingers still as cold sweat reduced whatever bit of friction that was there. But then he answered, voice throaty yet decipherable, and thick gulp rolling the attractive Adam's apple in his throat.

"I'm not a dick, Seungmin. I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past, but I'm not a dick."

"Oh but you are though." Seungmin cocked his head to the side as he spoke, eyebrows raising in slight disgust, and eyes narrowing as if to dig through Minho's flesh and somehow spot the adulterer of a man behind that sudden, almost persuasive defensiveness of his facade. "What are you even doing here?"