CH:28 ¡!

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

Blueprint Apartments
10:00pm

¡!

It felt quite different, from the first time. And Felix could easily assume that his larger stomach was the reason for such new sensation, as well as the unfamiliar position at which his ex pounded into him from behind, carefully, of course- carefully and with so much love and consideration.

Chan's hand willingly stroked the reachable expanse of Felix's back while the other gently held on to his waist as a short chorus of, "Baby, you okay, right?" sounded from his lips every few thrusts, and head occasionally leaning down to pepper the other's back with wet kisses, internally wishing that Felix's lips were the flesh in its place.

It felt so good to the both of them, having such an amorous moment with someone they each loved... And maybe it was even a bit comedic too, well, at least how they'd started; becoming so lost and distracted in a brief kiss that just somehow escalated into a make-out session on the younger's made bed, followed by a few giggles here and their as their lust-clouded minds fought to figure out the best and most comfortable position for intercourse, considering Felix's condition.

Moaning a mantra of, "Don't stop," Felix gripped onto the clean sheets harder, hips rocking back to meet Chan's pace the best that he could and, upper body maintaining a safe distance from the mattress to avoid any amount of pressure on his stomach. His mind, too focussed on the missed pleasure of the older's hand caressing his skin, that thick length abusing his spot so enjoyably, and the arousing grunts of the older behind him, couldn't even calm itself to dwell on the enduring fact that they still weren't official-

Or maybe it was just scared, at that point. Maybe it was just cynical, considering the fact that after almost a month of their growth in communication, Chan hadn't reintroduced the topic of a solid relationship into their conversations, even once.

So Felix was left to internally juggle the mental assumptions of whether Chan was tired? Whether he had simply, changed his mind- or whether- whether he was just more considerate than thought to be, and found the option of giving his ex time to heal, breathe, and be more confident in his own self after being let down so shamefully in the past, to be the most logical and unselfish decision.

But never mind.

That didn't matter.

The knot forming in his lower abdomen was what mattered. The new sloppiness of Chan's thrusts was what mattered. The veiny hand sneaking past his thigh to stroke his own hardened member was what mattered... And the feeling of something warm and slightly thick spilling on his back, as well as his own load leaving his burnt out body to stain his new bedsheet, were what mattered.