CH:19

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 🎤 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

God's Menu Restaurant
10:13am

Hyunjin watched intently at the grinning boy before him, lips molded into an unmoving smile, and fingers fiddling with the used napkin on his side of the table.

Felix's expression was the cutest. His eyes smiled as his jaw moved to chew on whatever was left of his waffles, and his cheeks puffed out with a grin while his gaze not once shifted from the other's.

It was amazing, that moment. From being asked out on his first real date with such a lovely man like Hyunjin, to being able to satisfy one of his more civilized, early pregnancy cravings so easily, everything just seemed so perfect- so well timed as if planned out by the universe itself.

Hyunjin was perfect. And Felix wanted- needed that kind of perfect, even though it was subconsciously admitted that he could in no way return such heartfelt, growing emotions towards the other blonde. He liked Hyunjin, and he undoubtedly needed him but, said male made it clear that his aim was towards something much higher than a mere platonic relationship.

And Felix wasn't willing- ready, for such commitment with another person. Not yet. But still he couldn't- he didn't have the willpower to do or say anything to stop it, just yet. Because maybe eventually, if Chan really did make up his mind to stay away with no conscience- maybe then he'd really be willing to develop something permanent... internally at least, since his external actions proved nothing but acceptance.

But in the mean time, that was how it was; cute, slack pair of black shorts covering his thighs, while a white T-shirt hugged his torso. He looked lovely, in Hyunjin's eyes. And he felt confident too, considering all the compliments that the older had already showered him with for the morning.

After what he assumed to be just almost two months of pregnancy, said male's hormones were already acting up. And a noticeable bump had already appeared on his lower stomach, so early surprisingly, and maybe even too early for a light-weighted male like himself. But point was, such growth in hormonal activity did increase his need for affection and all that came in between so, Hyunjin was perfect.

Those eyes that'd look upon him with so much adoration was perfect. That smile that'd spread as a response to any and everything that he said or did was nothing but perfect. And those hands, so damn soft and tender, that'd stroke his cheek or shoulder or maybe even just the back of his palm- they were unimaginably perfect...

Hence Felix's position in that restaurant, on the same seat favored since their first visit as a simple, innocent stress reliever. Blinking, he swallowed and savored the last lingering tastes of the sweet breakfast on his tongue. His eyes gleamed with satisfaction and his cheeks dusted pink at the intensifying gaze of the older at his direction.